@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@evelyn-collins oh wow that one’s cool too!
not much. Been writing warrior cats fan fiction, some of which includes the Bad Batch as minor characters.
actually, I inserted an adult version of Markus (your version of Tech’s kid, if I remember right) into one of them recently as an homage to your ideas lol. He hasn’t shown up yet, but I’m t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yeah, so every snowball you get hit with is worth 50 words. In your case, you have to write 150 words since you were hit with 3 snowballs. BUT, once you write your words, you can tag two people for every snowball you’ve been hit with. So you can tag six people. OR, you could tag one person six times if you wanted. 🤪
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oh and thanks!! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Aww, I love it!! 🥰
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@evelyn-collins MAN that is an awesome drawing! Which scene was that?
(I can’t do good shading to save my life, so I’m super impressed with yours.)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
…Stuff…
You’ve read snippets of it before I think.
Sorry for giving you a hard time about keeping secrets and then turning around and doing the same thing, lol. You’re just very fun to tease 😛
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
I second this. Don’t.
Yeah, actually, sorry I brought it up at all. It’s super dark. I just find government conspiracies interesting. But I forget there are younger people on here sometimes so please just ignore that.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Felicity probably has the worst backstory of my characters, but it comes no where near as bad as those. But I’m happy with that
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Sounds like an interesting story. Reminds me of MK ultra stuff (pls no one research that if you’re sensitive)
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anybody
I created a mock cover my Christmas short story! I’m not 100% in love with the title, so it might change. Once I have some alpha readers give me their feedback, I’mma share it on here for y’all to read! But before then, here’s the cover to intrigue you. 😋

-
Esther posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore
I added my second draft of the short story to the document! I’m mainly looking for feedback on character, plot, pacing, and prose. Especially parts that seem preachy, repetitive, or seem like I’m info-dumping. I’m open to any feedback and thoughts you have on it, feel free to tear into it and be nit-picky! XD If you catch a gramm…[Read more] -
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
I love themmm!! 😍
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper hehe ok I’ll stop pouting
@ellette-giselle How ‘bout we don’t make a competition out of who can traumatize their charries the most XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The rules are on the first page! <3 :))
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Prayers for my brother please! In the course of two basketball games he’s jammed two fingers and twisted an ankle (he still can’t put a lot of pressure on it). Pray that he heals quickly and doesn’t have to sit out of the games for too long!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper :(((((
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also I don’t understand how you people write so fast. Getting myself to sit down and completely write out what’s in my head is like trying to make almond milk by squeezing the almonds with my bare hands.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone who plays minecraft
Seed number -6640657341219389823 is really good. It spawns you in a jungle, and there’s a dark forest, mesa, ordinary forest, and the new pale forest nearby. It looks really cool for a base.
- Load More

Okay, thank you so much!! I am so sorry I completely forgot about it after KDWC shut down 🤦. I will try to check it out later today!
No worries at all! I only added the draft into the doc today, so you aren’t really forgetting about anything. 😝