@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
Thank you!! 😁I drew the underpainting in actual watercolors and scanned it so that’s how I got it to look loose.
me too XD it’s going to be my fav for awhile, can’t wait to finish and print it out!
Btw, vv cool pfp
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
My artwork has a lot of hard lines so getting anything ethereal is really hard for me
you’re doing an amazing job I can’t stop staring at it
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
That is so gorgeous ahhhhh🩷🩶
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@loopylin Art ^^ 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
I’m still working on this one but I’m so excited with how its turning out I nep to post it now 🤭I’ve designed new wings for my oc Flax and I’m experimenting with the idea of him having partially translucent skin.
@whalekeeper tagging you bc I think you’ll really like this one : )
I’d work on it more tonight but my wrist hurts lol

yalll like…[Read more]
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Loopy replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi sorry I forgot about this. Do you still want characters? I’m not sure I have the energy to write out another character description though
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge oh whoops sorry I missed your rp. Probably still works though since Felicity has been too laser focused this whole time to actually notice the people following her
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
With Fel’s merry rooftop-leaping band
That is a fantastic name. Sounds like people who steal from the rich, give to the poor, and also play folk music on the side ✨
Felicity — Elderstrand, Rooftop team
Finally Benny stopped and took shelter under a tree. The rain had nearly washed him away so he was barely a smudge on the…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
also @theducktator English muffin brain is very accurate.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
“My brain ain’t mathing.” —Me to my brother as I stare at a math concept that I haven’t worked on in like a week and have forgotten temporarily. Luckily I remembered a few minutes later.
“Odd things about living in my brain number 271: Thinking about Sniper throws off my aim, ironically.” —my thoughts after missing a throw at a wastebasket bec…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Oooh, yesss, I love it!! 😍
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@hybridlore they’re sisters??
@elishavet-pidyon @koshka is this true?
bruhhhh how did I never know that I’ve been interacting with you two for years and thought you were completely unrelated!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Guys I’m so sorry to everyone who has tagged me, thank you and I plan on getting to this tomorrow XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@grcr oooooh that’s an awesome board!
also what’s funny is the font in the “you want battle? I’ll give you war.” quote is the same kind of font that Erin Hunter books (think warrior cats and stuff) are printed in. I recognized it instantly.
(I looked it up, and it is from warriors! from the character Skystar!!)
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
Part of me wishes I had an identical twin, but then I start thinking what it would be like to share my face with somebody and I’m glad I don’t have one. 🤣 Although…a non-identical twin would be pretty cool.😎
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Please pray for the members of our school’s worship band! Our school’s Christmas expo is on Thursday and we need everybody there. Pray that none of us would get sick and especially that the vocalists’ voices would be protected and ready to sing on Thursday!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic my star wars Fanfic in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@evelyn-collins haha thanks! I’ll be sure to post the chapter or something when I write it.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
*gets hit from multiple directions*
*runs and hides in an igloo*
This is the timeout igloo! Plz no one tag me here for the next couple days. It’s too much. 😅
I’ll work on writing my current six snowballs, but I won’t throw any at other people until I’m also ready to get hit again.
- Load More
