@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 It does have so much potential! And ehh, reading through it and editing little bits is half the fun for me lol
This is random but I’ve always been SO self conscious of my romance scenes…like part of me is obsessed with writing them but the other part of me is like I can never show this to ANYONE lol!
BRUHHH this is exactly how…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
@anyone-who-tagged-me-here
I HAVE SOMETHING I CAN USE MY SNOWBALLS FOR!!!!
I have like 8 right now don’t I lol
but I got back into writing a fanfic I wasn’t able to complete until now and maybe I can post the chapter here and use that!
It will have absolutely ZERO context if I do that though so don’t freak out at me lolllll
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@ellette-giselle BRUHHHH My mom showed me that one once, it’s hilarious
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
I’ve made no progress on my book’s word count, but the Lois in my head has a dog now
-
Loopy replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@whalekeeper Hey it’s no face guy! Glad you found a name for him. Also the board is pretty. I love the black and white with the little pops of color
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
But I won’t be personally offended or anything if you do decide to kill him, im just sharing my opinion
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
We all have to somehow make sure we’re all on the same team, that would be so funnn!!!
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Also, Eddie was so close to asking him out to the dance
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Yes, it looks like so much fun and will definitely help me get back into the rhythm of writing! I don’t see why not! I”ll probably sign up today.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Hi people I’ve been stalking
@ellette-giselle Please don’t kill off Rory. I know that’s what happens in his main story, but this is supposed to be a what if. We’ve already deviated so much from the main tone of the roleplay by killing an agent and leaving school campus. You can do whatever you want, of course, but I personally found this roleplay…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 9 months ago
Praise the Lord! I’ll keep praying!! <33
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
Welllll I thought about adding a couple, and I typically like knowing what’s happened before I join anything. I don’t know if I’m going to add the couple though, because their compatibility is still an open debate in my mind.
I think you should! This could be a great way to find out, even if they don’t end up couply
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
🤣😂Oh, well thank you!! Much appreciated
-
Keilah H. posted an update 1 year, 9 months ago
THE LAST TF2 COMIC IS OUT!!! I CAN NOW FINISH MY FANFIC FOR YOU!!!
No joke, I’m super excited cause y’all seemed to greatly enjoy it and I can’t wait to finish it for you!-
YAY! Let me know as soon as you have it written!
-
haha thanks! it’ll be in the google doc by new year’s hopefully.
-
Edit for you and @theshadow (possibly @the_lost-journal too)
I’ve finished it completely! Just in time for New Year’s!-
YAY!
I have some school I need to do, but once I have some free time, I’ll definitely read it!-
oh yeah
I have a fanatic
of my fanfics
life is goooood
lol ignore my silliness
-
-
-
I got something new relating to this story universe for you guys (well, actually y’all are girls lol), but I have to finish it before I get it out to you.
-
@keilah-h OKAY! cool!
-
yep! might have it done over the next few days.
-
Sounds great!
-
-
-
-
-
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
@raxforge haha thanks
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago
not related to writing but
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 1 year, 9 months ago

-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 1 year, 9 months ago
@freed_and_redeemed aww it’s your boys!!!!
do you happen to know who their faceclaims are or were they just randoms yoinked from the internet lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 9 months ago
The ducks took one look at each other and went to opposite sides of the pavilion
Did I write this? I feel like I did.
btw so you’ve been stalking us the entire time?
bruhhhhhh lol
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 9 months ago
For some reason I like this a lot better than the ones where she was little. It fits a bit more somehow. Throws us right into the story.
For some reason it reminds me of the Keeper of the Lost Cities intros. I don’t know if you’re familiar with that book series but I was just reading the latest installment so it’s still fresh…[Read more]
- Load More

I thought it would be either Lois’ or hist sister’s dog. A Great Dane would be so cool to have but my current dog wouldn’t be able to handle it.