@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Are all members of the species that way or is that one mutated or something?
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin I think I’ve seen something like that double dragon before! It was on a worldbuilding forum, asking if such a thing was plausible–how it would eat, breathe, etc.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Hehe maybe if I stay up long enough, I’ll catch one of the early risers
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Dragon squared
-
Loopy posted an update 1 year, 6 months ago
Why do I feel more social at 3:00 am than any other time of day?
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
And this isn’t finished but here’s a double dragon

-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
Can’t sleep so imma post some art here.
I traced this pose a bit cuz I was feeling lazy

it’s me :]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 6 months ago
Praying for you!! 🙏🏻 💕
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle okay then!!
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper haha it was super informal though, and I barely remember what we had to do.
I only remember my character: her name was Jayheart, and she was a brown WindClan medicine cat with a white paw and green eyes. Her name, appearance and personality influenced most of my OC’s of other fandoms afterward.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 6 months ago
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@godlyfantasy12 ooh that’s a good scene!
Riven seems to be different than in your previous drafts. He’s a bit more conniving and less “I’m evil cause I can be!”
I’m a bit worried that what he calls “protecting” A’grend doesn’t mean truly protecting it. But maybe he’s telling the truth. I don’t know.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle yikes! that’s messed up. Although I’m glad the rest of your team realized it was wrong.
Don’t graduate our MEDICAL STUDENTS with horrible grades. That’s just unwise.
actually saw a thing about that, where a girl and her parents actually sued the school she went to for graduating her with a high score when she can barely rea…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Woods of Rosen in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@theshadow great job!! Can’t wait for more!
-
Esther replied to the topic Organizing My Drafts in the forum Plotting 1 year, 6 months ago
Ohhh, I’m kind of in a similar position as I’m writing the second draft of a WIP. I’m keeping some scenes, shuffling some around, and adding new ones. It’s been a fun juggling act 🥴😂
I don’t know how much of a plotter you are, but having a big picture idea of your plot is going to be super helpful. You don’t necessarily…[Read more]
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Flames of Hope Saga Book 3: Land of Shadows in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 6 months ago
@ellette-giselle I agree with @hybridlore ‘s statements! I think that bit about Leon’s reaction might’ve been what I felt was missing from the scene.
-
GodlyFantasy12 replied to the topic I AM WRITING AGAIN!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
@loopylin now how did I forget to tag Whaley *virtual facepalm*
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
“Woah. Look out, everybody,” she joked to the rest of the nearby empty hallway.
Nearly empty. Ugh, I hate that I can’t edit typos after a certain time limit.
-
Loopy replied to the topic Potato news 64 in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
People must be hungry or something
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 6 months ago
I have one other character wandering about. Could she join the Foreign Literature class whenever that happens?
Yeah she can join! Currently there’s just a few characters in the classroom chatting until the lesson starts.
Liko
“Well, you have the whole day ahead of you to make new friends. And with baking this good, I doubt it will…[Read more]
- Load More

I guess talking to myself and the void is less intimidating than actual people
This makes sense. During the day I’m too anxious to socialize but at night I eagerly search for someone who wants to chat lol.