@gwyndalf-the-wise
Active 5 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 404
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Your Passion in Writing in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Thanks lol! I’m a super visual person, so when I’m ‘writing’ scenes in my head, it’s like a Americanized anime XD
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@stephie thanks! It was fun to come up with,
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
The Icewraith-ImperialWing War: part 2
The SpartanWings had searched across the star system, finding no suitable Icewraith heir. They stopped to rest at a town. The SpartanWing chief didn’t want to stay, as the…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper wow you were going full on Undertale with that dream lol
(it’s a video game about monsters, I don’t play it, but I know of it. You can either kill them or befriend them when you meet them, and that drives the story forward different ways)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@whalekeeper I don’t have nightmares these days either. The only times I’m ever scared in a dream is when lightning strikes close to me, which it does a lot, but I haven’t had anything else disturbing occur in years.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I’ll have the next part up in a bit.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
@loopylin awesome! She’s got a nice tail.
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@rae yep, his real name is David. Admittedly, I didn’t name him. I stole him, his brother, his girlfriend/wife, and most of his friends from various video games (only one of which I’ve even seen played lol)
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@theduckator yeah! certainly!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
We’ve all cheated Wyoh by sharing pics through links. Canva’s free, all you have to do is make an account and upload the pic to a design. Then share the link so anyone can view.
But if you don’t want to do that then… idk, yeah whatever 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Book Club 🙂 in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
I could only think of one book 😭 I’ve read so many though, I don’t even know how I could only come up with one XD Maybe I’ll think of another one later, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
What’s up with that jingle? I’ve got nothing in my head but the billion songs I’m trying to keep straight for choir.
Haha 😂 Do you enjoy choir though? I did it for a year and really enjoyed it. (Until the choir director changed… then it wasn’t so fun… :/)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
Awwww, poor Nahim 😭
-
Loopy replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 6 months ago
Ellie outfit and design ideas if anyone wants to see
-
Loopy replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@people
Sorry, the creative writing department has just shut down in my brain without giving me any explanation. So I probably won’t be rping for a while until I get my energy back or whatever it is I need. 👍
-
Loopy replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
XD That’s hilarious I love it.
Lucid dreams are so fun, though I only was able to have them a few times as a kid. Usually my solutions to nightmares was to just sprout wings and fly away
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h
NAZYRA
She watched people leave, eyes flicking between the doors and the queen standing on the stairs. The woman was forcing them to fight some kind of battle? There was no way! Nazyra barely knew the basics of Essence wielding, she would not last long at all. But n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
You might have succeeded in getting that jingle stuck in my head… 😑😂😂
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
And now, the promised History of the Icewraith-ImperialWing War:
(this is only a rough draft. This is the first time I’ve actually written it down lol)
The Icewraiths were proud to have been the first to discover it. No one knew quite how to describe it. It was different from the abilities the JediWings and SithWings possessed, but perhaps…
-
Keilah H. replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 6 months ago
@jonas @rae @thearcaneaxiom @beth-torres @highscribeofaetherium @princesachronicle22
for some reason my last RP didn’t tag all of you, weird.
Snake
Another character stormed out, saying she wouldn’t help even if she was stuck forever.
Snake didn’t move. He’d stick by his decision.
He wasn’t exactly a fan of being here either, but he was in…[Read more]
- Load More
