@gretald
Active 8 years, 11 months ago- Rank: Knight in Shining Armor
- Total Posts: 450
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 praying for you. 🙂
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@I-J-Anderson I love them all, but that one elf with the goggles is ADORABLE.
-
SleepwalkingMK replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@dragon-snapper Oh my goodness! I love it! Thanks so much 🙂
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic The Wonderland Story in the forum Short Story Critiques 9 years, 4 months ago
“a friendly”…
Hmmm, I like that word. Friendly as a noun…My friend and I came up with a new word. Starealyze, pronounced just like sterilize. It means to paralyze someone by staring at them. (Which I can do quite well). Stare + Paralyze = Starealyze.
-
Anne of Lothlorien replied to the topic Prayer Requests in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Thank you @emma-flournoy
Oh, right, yeah. I knew that. *coughs awkwardly*
-
Christine Eaton replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
Whoo! I finished High School a couple weeks ago and it is wonderful! I’m going to Providence Christian College located in Pasadena, CA in the Fall and I’m very excited. 😀
-
Daeus replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@that_writer_girl_99 Yikes!
@kate-flournoy No, it was probably good for my nerves actually.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 head on over. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@That_Writer_Girl_99 *pops up out of nowhere* Psst, Elizabeth. What?
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rachelle well yes… a little. Here’s an awesome topic that has some of my work scattered through it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Rachelle's Digital Art in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@Rachelle well yes… a little. Here’s an awesome topic that has some of my work scattered through it.
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic Character Art Exchange in the forum Art 9 years, 4 months ago
@I-J-Anderson hey. Take your time. 😉
-
Kate Flournoy replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@Daeus sounds nerve-wracking. 😛
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree I’m done for now, as in, I can’t seem to get anything done. 😛 Good luck!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree Hola!
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@jane-maree @daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_Girl_99 @ethryndal @jess And I’m back to writing.
-
Snapper replied to the topic Writer's corner #5 in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
*hooks worm to end of fishing pole* SPLASH! *sits on dock and waits for the fish to bite*
I’ll be editing if anyone wants to join.
@daeus @graciegirl @that_writer_girl_99 -
Lightningmouse's profile was updated 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Lightningmouse changed their profile picture 9 years, 4 months ago
-
Daeus replied to the topic To the End of School *raises glass of Orange Juice* in the forum General Writing Discussions 9 years, 4 months ago
@emma-flournoy Yep. How it works is you start off in charge of your own education with your parents not monitoring you hardly at all. Then, you make the educated decision that it is no longer worth your time to continue doing math. Therefore, you stop it. Then, your parents figure out a year later that you stopped doing math (even though you had…[Read more]
- Load More
