@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I’m good with moving on too. 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Using Scripture For Writing! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
This sounds awesome! I’ll definitely be sticking around!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I knew he’d murdered her parents 😏 So he murdered her out of feelings of betrayal, stole Lyn, and is she his favorite because she looks like her mother?
-
whaley replied to the topic Using Scripture For Writing! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*Following* 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oooh okiii gotcha. Sometimes I don’t feel like writing certain charries either. 😉😝
That’s a hard one to dodge, tho, since the bully planning is underway…
If any fighting starts, Marcel’s POV could take over, and I could just wing it (…I need to stop…) with Aramis and Edrich. Like, if necessary, and if you wanted me to. 😋
Yeah and……[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
On a side tangent, do you think I should add this new character (not Cecil, a waaay cooler, way awesomer child) to the school RP? It’s kind of slow right now and I don’t know if it’s a good idea…
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AaaAAaah okay, I remember you talking about Cirque characters on here before! And… maybe CeCe? I think so. Anyway now I know who she is XD
What’s up with Zolten tho? (I’m assuming that’s her father – if not, please correct me XD) He blazes with a bunch of hidden drama and stuff.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
…Have you been watching my every move? O.O
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@fab YW! And thanks! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yes, loads. Building off what @esther-c said, I often find that the female love interest is… well honestly uninteresting XD Now that’s not always true, but very often, the girl is beautiful but doesn’t care, can tOtally take care of herself and mentions it all the time to the point of being annoying, and just can’t seem to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sorry I missed that!
Not a whole lot up with me, I’m very tired and at home rn, just finished some writing. I’m working on a little thingy of having my characters describe themselves diary style, just to get to know them a little better. I’m also debating getting curtain bangs XD which might happen tomorrow when I get a hair…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I love Hunter!! That’s a cool lockscreen 🙂
And oooh Freedom I love yours too!! Sounds really cool 🙂
Okay this was my wallpaper for my laptop
My bois: Tommy and Newt 🥰😭❤🥺✨

-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
AwwwWWww poor November and Ara!!
And poor Cecily!!
And Ridleyyyy 😭
Just all the poor charries need loves <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Um… I can’t really think of anything in particular at the moment, but maybe that’s because the few romances I’ve read have been really good. XD I do hate though when one of the people, typically the girl, starts making assumptions about the guy based on his actions and gets mad at him, not even letting him know why she’s m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Aww, cute!! 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @BullyOCs
Disclaimer: I don’t RP on Sundays very often, but today I am stuck at home with nothing to do… 😅😢
Marcel
Near the front of the room, crowded together on one side, sat the Icari boys and… others. Obviously the bully type, from their half lidded eyes and evil smiles. Some were quite older than Marcel h…[Read more]
-
Faith replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Loving all this art you guys!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Good good good, they’ll have L+N to cheer them up.
Ooh, you have a Cecily too? Well, mine is named Cecil – he’s a fragile lordling, plagued with dreams, who is essentially adopted into the care of the villains. What’s yours like?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
I just watched a sci-fi called Arrival with my family, while eating way too much chocolate ice cream. I recommend.
- Load More

