@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeeaaah, that’s what you meant! 😋
Yeah, I have those! I have a folder for characters, plot, worldbuilding (the main three, as Sanderson would call them), the actual draft, and then individual folders for each main character and their own overarching story.
At least that’s how far I am now… I might have to divide up some of it, because…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ahhh thank you so much girl!!!! ❤️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
@calyhuge @whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12
This was HILARIOUS to read, you guys 😂😅
Poor Paxton.. 😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohhhh, that makes sense! It sounds super cool! Yep, I already have a little bit of notes about stuff, but not anything like this.. I’m excited to see what yours is like!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Wolfie’s not a real wolf, although I used to wonder that. It’s short for his name, Wolfgang. He’s a normal boy from a historical fiction.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Sebastian
Seb perused the instruments for a few minutes, before finally choosing the violin.
It was familiar enough to him that he could easily slide into scales, but not overly familiar, like the piano. Being from the universe he was, he had an innate sixth sense when it came to learning music – like learning how to laugh – and…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh SHOOT Cal, you killed him.
*Calling for backup* We’re gonna need extra roommates to handle this… ten-four…
…Also Cal, Seb still has some explosives on his person, but he should still be adequately upset 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Creating Series/Story Bibles/Binders! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh this is really cool!
I have something similair, just in different word documents. I have a folder for my writing, then one for each wip. For my main wip I have a file for each charrie (A random trait list i found online). I also have a self narrated paragraph for some of my character, like what would they say about themselves…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol did you mean to post those new characters? I don’t see anything XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Lol yes, marvel has made him such a tragic boi.
I might have to join this squad later.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah! Your mom could probably help, too! I mean, what people wear depends on the time of year the wedding is in – for colors, and long/short sleeves and pants. I would Google pictures for decorations and maybe caterers, too! (Also, I don’t think it needs to be super exact, with all the details.. end of book scenes are usually short and…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Sure! Thanks!
-
whaley replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Oh yeah sure! I have no idea what that is XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium
Aww, thanks! I think I might change her name, but I like her too 😅 She’s really fun to write, cause she’s always making fun of the rebels who captured her and her brother, plus she’s pretty sarcastic at times, too – lol. -
hybridlore replied to the topic Character commissions!! in the forum Art 3 years, 2 months ago
Ok! Here’s mine.
Her name is Katrin, idk if she has a last name, lol. She’s fifteen? A little on the smaller/shorter size, though. She has medium-length dark hair and dark eyes, olive-toned skin, and probably normally wears a longer, tunic-like shirt, dark pants, and leather boots. Also, I think she usually carries a small…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Yeah!
I
would
but
I
think
that
would
get
annoying..
(and possibly crash my computer lolol).
Oooh, that’s awesome! Hah, I know, autocorrect.. That’s great that you like the teacher, though!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
*hopefully it’s ok I’m jumping in xD* Yes, girl, that’s amazing! I don’t know too much of your WIP so I kind of got lost in that backstory, but your themes are so good..
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ohh, ok. Oh wow, lol, so yeah! Probably still a few hours away, but hey! Still cool 😅
Yesss Ikr!! I might just start making really tiny ones..
Ooh, cool! What kind of class is it?
Augh, right, covid… grr 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Ughh, y’all, I keep missing your replies, sorry!
@highscribeofaetheriumOhh, weird! Lol. Is that in Wisconsin, too?
Yeah, Ikr. Ooh, congrats!! xD I’m almost there.. I think my next is at 1000? Lol
Yeah, ikr 😅 It’s weirder for me since I sort of bumped up a grade before high school, lol.. it just seems weird to have only two…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 2 months ago
Heyyyy!!
I’m doing good. I’ve been sick for the past two and a half weeks and then I roofed with my dad yesterday. The combination was not good and I’m exhausted. 😅😂
But besides that I’m doing great! Currently drawing a portrait of spiderman…
Whatcha up to?
- Load More
