@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Feel free to mess with it a little if you want, I’m trying different things so we’ll see how it goes!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! I’ll let you know!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
What the freaking puff pastries –
Um.
Okay.
We’ll survive. We’ll survive. Kind of. 😊
Lol it’s okay, now it’s just kinda a fight between good and evil… yeah?
Marcel
Paxton was torn from Marcel’s arms, and in the space of three seconds –
His head split open into a thousand pieces against the floor.
Edrich’s words w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Brian and Kate are the toughest, bro
Marcel
The light flickered off, as soon as it had turned on.
Marcel nearly sobbed in relief – but swallowed down the burn, and stumbled back to his feet. He stared down at his sneakers.
His shoelaces were toasted black at the tips.
Marcel breathed… in… and out…
His nerves tingl…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating characters! in the forum Characters 3 years, 1 month ago
That looks amazing!!
-
Esther replied to the topic My Series REVEALED! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Creating our world in our book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This is super cool!! I can’t wait to see what you come up with. Maybe I’ll have to do stuff like this too. 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh saw y’all both talking about foster care.
My family does foster care and it’s really cool but also really sad.
We have a 3 week old baby that we were only going to have for two months but now it’s looking like we’d have her till January if we agree to being a placement instead of just a respite (probably a lot of…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
YESSS! Wanda and Clint are 😍
I DIDN’T KNOW PPL DIDN’T LIKE AGE OF ULTRON! That’s one of my favorites. 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Awww, bye girlie! I hope this new transition into a new school year goes smoothly. 🥰
@godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @lydibug @keilah-h @calyhuge @freedom
Y’ALL! this chat exploded! i don’t even know what my boi is doing rn. I think he’s currently tackling a kid as Wolfie attempts to throw punches. 😂
Erebus
“LET MY BROTHER GO, Y…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
AHHHH YAYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!
I KNOW RIGHT!!!!!!!!! It’s my favorite Marvel movie. 😍😍😍I just love how it’s technically a Captain America movie but there are so many different story lines going on. Steve, Bucky, Tony, Wanda, etc. And idk, there’s just something about it that is beautiful and heartbreaking.
I think Zemo is also one…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
UM! That is AMAZINGGGGGG!!! I love how Dr. Strange is just like “I love this but hate it”😂
And, I’ve listened to Skillet a little bit, not much tho. 😅
Awww yeah, that makes sense! That scene always gets me too. 😭
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOSHHHH! I love all of those ideas! The one with Bucky and the elderly couple. 😭😍
And, girl! I love those ideas tooooo!! I’ve heard about the Nat&Bucky thing but I think Yelena&Bucky would be amazingggg. Chaotic amazing but still. 😂
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wow I’m so late on this
@Euodia-vision (And @freedomwriter76 I’m sure you will want in on this ;D XD)
YESSSSSSS!!!! Have you seen Civil War yet??? That’s where my Bucky love took off, but rewatching the Winter Soldier strengthened it. 😂😍
YESSSS!!!!! I actually JUST finished it LAST NIGHT and OH MY GOODNESS GIRLLLLL I LOVE IT SOOOOO M…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh oh oh I never saw that section where the Clark teased Marcel for wanting to be a superhero! Darn!! I could’ve played with that.
Maybe after this, the memory will come rushing back, since while they were saying it he was in a trance and wasn’t really paying attention.
After all, he’s most vulnerable right now.
And yes, I g…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Congrats, girlie!! 😋😘 That’s great!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Also guys, thanks for this. I was having an existential crisis over the amount of schoolwork I have this year, but this cheered me right up. Thank you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @calyhuge @freedomwriter76 @euodia-vision @keilah-h
Let’s go, boizzz
Marcel
Someone’s voice broke into Marcel’s revelation.
Brian – from lunch? – stood there, tough, strong, hand firmly placed on the Guardian’s shoulder. His eyes gleamed with a warrior’s euphoria. “Swordbrother.”
Marcel nodded.
Behind them, a girl – Bria…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
This shouldn’t affect your RP 😉
Girl… you hit a nerve this time. Congrats.
Marcel
If the kid even has…
A family…
Marcel was completely taken aback.
So much so, that he fell off his cloud, and to the floor, with a blunt oof.
As quickly as he could, he stood back up, tugging his hood over his pink hai…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hellooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo
Marcel
Marcel didn’t have to fight.
Calvin didn’t want him to, and he certainly would never let Marcel out of his sight again if this played out.
Besides, if these kids couldn’t stop getting into trouble, what was the point?
He had tried helping. He had taken care of Paxton, listened to th…[Read more]
- Load More
