@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I could! I’d be a little slower on here probably, though.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
How’s school going for y’all?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I totally agree with what Jayna and Hybridlore told ya. I don’t think I have anything to add. 😁
And congratulations on making it 15,000 words through your book!! 😊
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Sebastian
Sebastian blinked. “No encore?”
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I do believe Wolfie was unconscious a minute ago, so somebody should probably look at his head… is someone going to carry him?
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey guys! With school and everything going on, I’m not going to be on here as much. I’ll still definitely have time to talk, but I think we’re all going to be a lot busier during the school year. I really love having you all as friends and I hope we can still talk a bunch 🥰
@esther-c @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @euodia-vision @acancello…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@mineralizedwritings
Thanks! Sure, I guess I could, though it sounds a lot better in my head, fair warning XD. I’ll let you know when I’m done with it! -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Great job on outlining and good luck with the anthology!
Maybe when you finish your outline you could post it? (Even if it’s messy) I don’t want to make aa suggestion that is too far from your current plot and accidentaly derail something good you had going lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*Bows* I’m glad you died so happily ;P
Sebastian
Sebastian smiled, and slowly raised one finger to his ear, drawing invisible spirals in the air.
The winged boy slowed his words, and stopped, still staring down at the newcomer with a mixture of amusement and confusion.
“Mm… Mm… You know, I think actions speak louder than…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 3 years, 1 month ago
I feel it’s my due duty to attempt to attempt to resurrecting this corpse of a page (Which hasn’t breathed a breath for approximately 9 days.) (I know, such a tragedy travesty.) “But why?” you ask? Why? I’ll tell you why!
- It is past midnight, so I tend to act slightly touched in the head. This isn’t twitterpation or cowwittedness, but in the…
-
Power replied to the topic Finding You Critique (Will be continued Updates!) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years, 1 month ago
Apparently, I somehow missed your newest chapters. 🤨
Bwahhaha!!! The plot thickens!
(On a side note, aren’t bow magnificent weapons? The farther away you are from your opponent, the less likely you are to end up with a knife in the ribs.)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
DUUUUUUUDE YOU KILLED MY BAB-
Nah, it’s okay, he’ll live XD
Someone’s going to have to win here, peeps. Also let’s not kill anyone here, okay? Yeah my charries will constantly joke about it, but they wouldn’t kill anyone, and even they know when a fights gone too far.
Just to make sure we all good here… XD
Sebastian
Nyx…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
@whalekeeper @esther-c @mineralizedwritings @highscribeofaetherium @smiley @anyone-else
So, I’ve been outlining a bit lately xD The cancer story has turned into a short story I hope to enter in an anthology, and I’m not completely sure about the plot, but as of now Addison’s turning point centers around a conversation with her brother about…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*short
Congratulations on 15,000, by the way!! 🎉🎉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Write it the length that works for your book! I think the most important thing is having a complete plot in there, you can always add/take away sideplots or scenes during editing. I think from what I’ve read, generally science fiction tends to run long, romance shirt, and I’m not sure about dystopian but somewhere in there lol. Also,…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
@highscribeofaetherium (xD I almost tagged myself)
Thanks! I’m messing around with different ones, trying to find one I really like 😉
Oh my goodness…. 😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I know 😭😅
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years, 1 month ago
I can see how much you guys are improving!! ❤️❤️ These drawings are so fun!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 3 years, 1 month ago
- Load More

Yeah I knew it @whalekeeper 😭
👍 I hope you have a great school year!!
Same here, girl. 😉 I totally understand.
Hope you have a great school year!!
@kyronthearcanin @esther-c
Thanks! You both too!
I hope we can talk more also! I totally get being busy with school, I am getting a bit busy myself. 🙂 Love having you as a friend also! 🥰
Thanks girl, you too! 🥰🥰
Aww girly have funn at school! Same probably will go for me too XD
Look forward to seeing what you’ll wright 💙
Thank you! You as well 😉
Heheh 😉😉
Have an AMAZING school year girl! ❤
Thanks! You too! ❤️
That’s cool! Hope you have a good school year!
(I’m homeschooled so my schooling never really stopped lol.)