@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Pacing Your Book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol yeah ❤️
So in this book, Ara and November both have a fear of the unknown, but Ara has a more specific fear relating to her responsibilities as a leader, and November just has all that extra baggage.
Sooo all we need to do is think of inciting incidents for each of them, that have to do with their individual development!
If…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Ooh, awesome! I love Narnia!! 😁 Haven’t read the rest of those, but I know of some of them… Yeah, me too XD It’s really hard to pick.
Cool! What’s the fictional world like? I’m assuming it’s fantasy, xD
Amazing, I LOVE sci Fi!! Fantasy is pretty good at times, too.. have you read KOTLC?
XD Yeah! I was just trying to think of different…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello I am new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oops, forgot to tag people lol
@highscribeofaetherium @freedomwriter76 @esther-c @euodia-vision @smiley @acancello @whalekeeper @kyronthearcanin @thearcaneaxiom @mineralizedwritings @literally-everyone
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello I am new in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Welcome to kingdom pen! I’m hybridlore, a homeschooled Christian teen girl and writer, I’ve you haven’t already guessed XD
Some newbie questions for you!
Favorite books/series?
What’s your WIP about? (Work in progress, or whatever you’re writing currently.)
Favorite hobbies?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hi everyone! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi Julia! Nice to meet you! I’m hybridlore, also a homeschooler, Christian teen girl, and writer.. if you haven’t already guessed 😅
Ah, don’t be nervous girl.. everyone’s amazing on here! We’re all just here to hang out and help each other 😊
Some newbie questions for you!
What’s your favorite book series/books/authors?
What’s your WIP…[Read more]
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Hellooooo everyone! Just dropping in real quick to let y’all know I probably won’t be on much this week. This is ✨fair week✨ for me and I have shows every day basically all day, so pretty much living at the fair. 😂 I tried replying to everything I could today (except the School RP, I’m not even trying XD)
Know a lot of you are starting school…[Read more] -
Euodia and
HighScribe are now friends 3 years, 1 month ago -
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
and yeah, I’ve heard that it’s really hard. i’ll definetely pray that your family continues to have the strength to do something so beautiful for these kids 💕💕
It’s the main reason people try to adopt kids that are really little because though they’ve been through trauma too, they’re younger so they don’t seem to carry as much b…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay! And if email is easier you can just shoot me a message whenever you have something you need! 😁
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love, love, LOVE the Bucky&Yelena board!! 😍
And the Pietro fanfic is 👌😍
YES, YES, YES
OH MY GOSH I LOVE THIS IDEA! I MUST HEAR MORE!!!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
FRIENDS
GUESS WHAT
I had a… I don’t know… revelation XDÂ About story mechanics!! I had it like, a month ago, and I dismissed brain-storming further because I was busy. But now…
Okay, so think about this.
There are so many kinds of character arcs, right? Rags to riches, redemption, etc.
But have you ever considered other, additional ways…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I don’t know why, but I pictured everything going frosty as the sun fell away, and the sigh coming from the first boy was so clear to me… If that makes any sense. XD❤
-
whaley replied to the topic Pacing Your Book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oki-doki cool! Thank you ❤
So you’ve got Lyn and Nyx in order, but Ara and November need a push…
I think it would have to be something (or TWO somethings) that kick off their character development for that book.
So what ghosts are going to challenge them in this particular book? What are they each struggling with?
Then we…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Of course!
@freedomwriter76 @miley
I know!! Hawkeye was pretty good, my sister is obsessed with it 😅 We’ve been wanting to watch TFATWS but haven’t gotten around to it yet.. hopefully soon! 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Pacing Your Book! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey Godly!!
Oh my goodness, pacing is SO HARD XDXD
The first think I thought to do was look up the definition of Inciting Incident. As far as I can see, an inciting incident is an event, no matter how big or small, that disrupts the hero’s status quo. It starts the conflict, but it can be either negative or positive, and it might not even be…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yw! It makes me so glad you feel comfortable sharing with me!! 💖💖
My first night without my sis was really hard too, I had a fear of the dark that really was helped by sharing a room with her (might have woken her up on occasion because of that 😂) so I was super stressed about it. Turns out it faded with time and I got…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oohh, cool! Chapter 3 was a little confusing but so sweet and sad.. by the way, sorry if I don’t get to responding to all these! I really do enjoy reading all y’all’s fanfics but I feel like I’ve missed a couple lately and I’ve just been a bit busier, lol. Great job on finishing your other one, though!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @whalekeeper
I’m the one with Fynn in the dorm room. I just haven’t done any RPs for a while. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yep, I noticed 😉 I do that with my RPs most of the rime, even if it isn’t noticeable at all XD I’ve even used a specific metaphor which relates to one character’s canon death, which nO OnE KnOwS AbOuT. Just goes to show what you can sneak in for personal pleasure only.
As for your writing style… honestly, a lot of the time it’s just…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @whalekeeper @godlyfantasy12 @kyronthearcanin @acancello @lightoverdarkness6
Hey yall! I’m leaving for a 4ish day trip to help move my sister to college! I won’t be able to respond much because I’ll be using my phone data if I do, so don’t feel obligated to tag me. To those of you who…[Read more]
-
To those of you who write Marvel Amv’s
I feel called out XD
But of course girl!!!!!!!! and have a great time, and as one of those people who conserves their data like a raccoon I totally understand
and I hope you have a good time with your sis, and I’m sure it’s hard for her to leave, I have an older brother but he’s not that much older than m…[Read more]-
@smiley
Dude, how tired must I have been to type marvel amv’s instead of AU’s LOL I suppose yall know what I meant XD
-
-
Hope you have fun with your sister!
-
@mineralizedwritings
No problem girl! I hope you have a great time!! 🥰
-
-
Bye girl!! Hope you have a good time!! 💕💕 Love ya! <3
-
- Load More

@euodia-vision
I hope it goes well!! 🥰
That’s cool!
I was displaying at a Lego convention this weekend (that’s why I haven’t been on the past five days) so I totally get it! I hope you have fun!
Have fun at the fair!
Totally get it. 😉 Hope you have an awesome time!!