@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! Welcome to kingdom pen!!
I’m hybridlore, a Christian homeschooler, violinist, and science fiction/dystopian writer (most of the time).
Awesome that you’re @highscribeofaetherium‘s sister! My sister joined a while ago but she kind of disappeared from here, lol.
I’ve been writing for almost 5 years. Despite that, I haven’t ever compl…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Alright, just wondering XD Because that is a famous quote from one of the more villainous characters. It’s a favorite of mine.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Love all these scenes!!! 😭😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Same here 😉
I think like Min said, choose the plot points and stick with them no matter what, unless you find a plot hole or the entire section turns out wrong somehow.
But I also understand that choosing the plot points in and of itself is hard XD
I think for me, it’s all about teaching yourself to like an idea. Like if I’m…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings
I think freedom and I’s little group with cap and tauren and Lesli is kinda dead at the moment…
yeahhhh, I was kinda waiting on everyone else…but I think everyone else forgot about that group 😅😞
Yeahhh 😅😞 It did kinda die. I was waiting on y’all….lol 😅
Maybe we can get it going again somet…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Wait wait wait – could Paxton attach the stone to Hope? So his brothers can’t steal her anymore?
-
whaley replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Good choices 😋
So an aesthetic is like… I don’t even know how to explain it 😂… like an art style, but for your everyday life – clothes, accessories, music. There are a bunch of genres, like dark academia, soft girl, or cottagecore. If you look some up, it might make more sense than what I just said!
And you can make up your…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi! I know its been a while but me and @lightoverdarkness6 were wondering if we wanted to revive the RP with Jocelyn, Zyrin, and Dylan?
-
Light replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*offers you a big hug* and awww, tysm!! 💖💖
*returns the big hug* you’re so welcome girl 💖💖
AAAHHHH WOLFIE AND REUBEN AND LEO AND DIETRICH AND ALL THE PRECIOUS BABIES AHHHHHHH 💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰😭😭😭
I LOVE IT!!! 💖💖💖🥰🥰🥰
AND NOOOO DIETRICHHHHH…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hello ❤️ Nice to meet you!
I’m Whaley. I’m into cartoon superheroes, bright, creative metaphors, and snickerdoodles.
What’s your favorite color to wear?
Would you rather ride a double-decker bus or a penny farthing?
Favorite aesthetic?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
We goin WILD CHILD dudes – HE’S DONE IT NOW –
Bruh 😂😂 Bruuuuuuhhhh you gonna end up in MOrE ThAN DETENTION – what are you DOINg?? You need some therapy, we all need some therapy
Then we report EVERYONE to social services. Just because EVERYONE is traumatized doesn’t mean we shouldn’t treat it 😂
(And giiiirl, death is alway…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
We’ll figure it out 😉
Sebastian
As the men spoke, Seb bowed his head, and traced his collar with a finger while flickering his gaze here and there.
He wasn’t entirely certain if this suit… well… suited him.
It was a favorite, but its velvety red silk seemed to melt into the carpet. It wasn’t the best outfit for standing…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh my goodness I love the wingfeather saga!! And yeah, Narnia is amazing! I haven’t finished LOTR yet, though!
Yep, if you know yours! Ooh, that’s awesome! I didn’t know what his was. I’m an INTP!
Oohh, dusty rose is really pretty.. I think my favorite is either sage green or blue green.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh yeah, and I’ll tag some other people to say hi! @mineralizedwritings @kyronthearcanin @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @smiley @loopylin @highscribeofaetherium @thearcaneaxiom @esther-c @everyone else
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Hello! in the forum Start HERE 3 years, 1 month ago
Hi!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m a Christian teenage girl, violinist, writer and homeschooler who loves reading, science fiction, and apple pie lol. Your WIP sounds cool, I would love to hear more about it!
Some newbie questions for you!
What are your favorite books/series?
What’s your personality type?
What’s your favorite…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
Y’all I reached 10,000 words on my WIP!! I know it’s not much, but it’s the farthest I’ve ever been into a story lol.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Dudes
Like we need social services
I’m completely serious when I say this
How many times has Pax been attacked????? This is like, an ordinary occurrence for him at this point
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
BrUh how is he NOT broke at this point?? Goodness gracious…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I can’t distinguish between all your boys XD I’ve got Reuben and Wolfgang down, easy – but I can almost never tell otherwise.
Hopefully this RP will help… lol
Sebastian
Sebastian instinctively stepped back and reached for his gun, but slowly smiled, and gave them a stiff bow.
He was now surrounded by not one, but three men,…[Read more]
- Load More

Good job!! I actually just reached that same goal on mine also! What is your WIP about?
Awesome!! Sorry, notifications have been weird for me lately. When you post something – even if I’ve already seen it – it emails me a few days later.
Thanks! Congratulations on yours too!
Well, lemme just say that I’m slowly figuring out the plot right now xD So I have a couple chapter written, and then I don’t really know what’s going to happen…[Read more]