@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Idk if this helps at all (our stories are really different, so what works for me might not for you) but I like to use the in between parts for little bits of dialogue or setting to help develop characters. For instance, instead of using a major plot event to show a character is nervous, It might just be a single line they say to…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
”I think I’m supposed to be learning”
😂😂
Ah… 😂😉 He’ll have to get used to being touched first, tho. Baby steps.
-
whaley replied to the topic Sci fi AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
What did Liko forget?
-
Euodia replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 3 years, 1 month ago
OH MY GOSH, YESSSSS!
I just got into TOP! I’ve been listening to the Vessels album a lot. Anything by them you’d recommend?
(and yes, i’d agree that their stuff sounds a little weird at times. XD it takes some getting used to.)
And I LOVE NF too! His stuff has been pretty depressing in the past but his new album HOPE is SO…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I may take you up on that some day XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Class has not started yet, it is still early morning 🙂
And we will be doing the dance eventually!
Well he needs protecting! We’re writers; we can’t go on reading about the injustice without barging in XD
But I get it, don’t worry, I don’t think you’re looking to get him attention or anything ❤️
We can move on from h…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Hey, I know we all love Pax so we’re totally fine with it. 😂 I haven’t been involved much but by reading everything on the sideline I can tell everyone is very invested so don’t sweat it.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
YESSSS!
Riya would definitely join. In my story, she’s one of the members of a group that is majority male. XD Somehow she has stayed relatively sane hanging with a bunch of dudes and they all look up to her as a mother figure even tho she’s younger than some of them.😂
But anyway, we need to get these girls…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I just laughed so hard… I needed that exclamation so badly today XDXDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @freedomwriter76
Marcel
The more Marcel thought about it – as he headed down the hallways, wrinkling his nose at anyone who dared jostle him in the wing – the more he was convinced of leaving the school for a day and exploring the city.
After all, where was he supposed to spend his allowance?
The vending machine was out of…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Bro… is this the ideal you?
Wait for some reason I’m blanking as to whether you have aqua eyes or not XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oh, Calvin’s mum was going to visit him today… she could help maybe? She has a car
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I was about to say Marcel could fly him there in secret, but I forgot, he’s still hurt. Although he might get better soon due to the magic jewel 😇
And he’ll naturally be part of the Protect Babies group
I’ll RP him soon, hopefully
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oof, he is fiery, isn’t he? XD
Sebastian
The guy exploded. By the end, Seb’s eyes had widened, mildly impressed by both the temper and the surprisingly accurate insult.
“Wow,” he said, hiding his smile behind a polite yet saucy cough. “At least you had one potentially sympathetic parent. Not everyone…”
He coughed again. “…Gets that.”
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Okay, i missed a lot…
what is currently going on with y’alls fanfics that I should know?
(love the boards freedom btw 😉😍)
-
whaley replied to the topic Plotting Help (Free of Charge!) in the forum Plotting 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol sure 😊 and thank you!!
Oh no I love Nyx!! ❤️ It’s more when I’m writing them myself, or in movies. Usually they’re better in books!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @whalekeeper @calyhuge @anyone-else-i’m-forgetting
Y’ALL!
I’m loving this 😭
Okay, with all of this new ‘protect Pax squad’ thing going on… i feel like we need some girls in this group. I mean, all of the boys are so sweet and kind to Pax but I feel like he needs some girls to come and baby him. 😂 Like…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
@godlyfantasy12 @princesachronicle22
sure! Lol weren’t the boys kinda “infatuated” with her? XD or at least one of them
XD Um… yeah *coughs* that would be my Zyrin
XD Poor Zyrin <3
Does anyone remember where we left off?? lol I know it was a while ago 😅
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol, s’okay, we’re used to anger here 😘
Sebastian
“Alright then.” The smaller stopped, and raised an eyebrow. “Shoot.”
- Load More
