@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
You guys are worrying me 😅 are the chances of KP breaking down, like, high?
Wellll, I know some years back, (like, before I or the peeps who are most active now knew KP existed) it crashed. Like CoMpLeTeLy CrAsHeD. Sooo… idk. XD Not to worry you or anything. 🤣
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
The movie is so cute 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
It did for me!
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Great! And yeah, InTo tHe SeBvErSe XDXD
@everyone
This is one of those projects where I wish I could draw a graphic novel for it, but am still practicing drawing digitally to do so. So much of it is visual. I’ve been doodling the characters during school or traveling since I was a tween, and they’ve changed so much, but there’s no st…[Read more]
-
whaley posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
That moment when you bite into your pancakes and realize you never actually checked the title of the recipe: 😮
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
oh, so you could share a google doc without having to have people’s emails?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Idk who to tag… but I think a google doc would be a good idea! We could easily have one person make the google doc then everyone just gives their info to that person through updates/personal info
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, this has happened a few times and idk why y’all can only see my pic… plus it’s a really old pfp, not one I chose
-
Esther replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yessss!! The Sebverse! (Or Sebastianverse, or Sebastian Universe… whatever. XD)
I can’t wait to hear more. I knew a little bit about him already, but that blurb made me like him even more! 😊
-
Euodia posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
well… i’m 18 today, so… that’s kinda insane
-
Y’ALL! IT’S ALSO @hybridlore BDAY TOOOOOO!!!!!! LET’S WISH HER A HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!🎉🎉🥳🥳
@acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @highscribeofaetherium @keilah-h @lightoverdarkness6 @freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @smiley @kyronthearcanin
-
Happy birthday, guys!! 🥳🥳(How do you know it’s Hybirdlore’s bday? Do you two know each other outside of Kp?)
-
Happy birthday y’all!!
-
Thanks!!
-
-
@hybridlore
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!💗🎂🎊🎉🎊🎉💗🎂🎁✨️ Hope you have an amazing day!-
@acancello
Thank you!!
@highscribeofaetherium
No, I mentioned it a bit ago and we found out ours is the same, lol.-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY, GIRLS!!! 🥳🎂🎉
-
Thank you!!!
@highscribeofaetherium
Oh lol, pics are back!-
@esther-c whoops sorry didn’t tag you
-
-
-
-
-
HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Hope y’all’s day is full of happiness and laughter! <333
-
Thanks!!! ❤️
-
-
@euodia-vision
That’s super insane lol. I’m 18 a bit later in september. (Ack, all those people born just a little earlier get to be older than me 🙄)Happy birthday to you and @hybridlore !
-
@mineralizedwritings
Thank you! Lol y’all are all older than me still XXD -
@mineralizedwritings
Oh funnn! (wow, we really do have a lot in common XD)
Heyyyy, I mean it’s nothing crazy, basically I’m just getting kicked out of everything I was able to do as a minor. XD My mom is no longer able to access my medical records so have to figure out how to get those… 🙄
Long story short, being 18 is CHAOS! 😂-
Yeah ikr?!
Lol I remember that happening to my sister… you have to sign some release form right? XD
-
@mineralizedwritings
Mmmm, don’t know yet XD, haven’t looked into it. There’s been SO much stuff we have to figure out now. It’s crazyyyy😅😂 Can’t believe they dump this all on a newly 18 year old, it’s just rude-
@euodia-vision
yes, it’s seriously rude. XD
-
-
-
-
-
THANKS EVERYONE!!!!!
-
Wow! 18 already! Happy [late] birthday!
-
@keilah-h Thank you!!
-
You’re welcome!
-
-
-
@freedomwriter76 thank you!!
-
@freedomwriter76
Haha, no worries! And thank ya!!!!
-
-
hybridlore posted an update 3 years, 1 month ago
@euodia-vision Happy birthday!!! 🎉🎉 I hope you have a great day! How’s it feel to be 18? XD
-
Wait, its her birthday? HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! @euodia-vision🎈 👏 🎉 💗 🎉 🎂
-
@acancello
Yes it is!
THANK YOUUUU!!
-
-
@hybridlore
Awwww thank you SO much!! (i had a panic attack cuz I was like “how’d she know????” XD)
Hm… it feels the same as 17 😆 but it’s still weird knowing that I’m officially an adult now 😨😂-
XXD Yeah, I could see that lolol, oops! 😅 Yesss, that’s crazy!
-
@hybridlore
Haha you’re good, you can see it in my profile info right? XD-
Actually yeah XD But you told me yours is the same as mine, so I just remembered that xD
-
@hybridlore
OH MY GOSH! I FORGOT!!!!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU TOOOOOO!!!!!(now i feel awful XD)
-
Thanks!! XD No don’t worry about it lolol I just thought it was cool that ours was the same day, so that’s why I remembered it.
-
-
-
-
-
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Lol yeah 😂 they have more to deal with than just kp
-
whaley replied to the topic Sebastian Universe in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Oki-doki, here is the blurb! I didn’t work on it too hard but I said I would post it, and I can’t just start talking without covering the basics 😊
…
An impulsive, short-tempered ten-year-old boy with the mind of a genius composer escapes his father’s cold-hearted clutches, and scrambles his way up to the highest circles… with nothing but…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, that makes sense. I just don’t really need it at all, and I doubt my mom would let me even if I asked. But I get using it for art, and if I did stuff like that more often it might be different.
Also I don’t think kp is crashing anytime soon, but it is worth mentioning that some kp is a lot more than just the forum, so I…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
That’s ok! I know a lot of people here aren’t allowed to have social media. I am, but I never post pics with my face in it, just art close ups.
Ikr? Pics are being weird.
Also I don’t think kp is crashing anytime soon, but it is worth mentioning that some kp is a lot more than just the forum, so I think we’re kinda a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Thank you! He’s being completely truthful when he says he isn’t scared – in fact he was growing up to be the crAziest of them all, but things are changing. Now he’s a mostly a good kind of crazy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Ikr XXD idk what happened to it, but hopefully they’re back soon lol
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah, pretty much – he was raised in a family of villains. It’s their occupation. They’re hilarious and insane at the same time.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
I would totally join a doc like that! And yeah, I’ve had the same thought ;P
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
Yeah XXD
Thanks! Lol I’m just trying different things, I get really bored with mine over time. Yours is hilarious 😅
- Load More

Oh goodness 🫢😆
Lol! is this a true story? hahaha
…Maybe 😎