@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley started the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Helloooooo.
How do you approach God in your stories?
This is one of those always-present Christian writers topic that never gets resolved because there is never just one answer XD I’m sure there have been many other topics about this. But here’s another, to once again discuss.
I don’t think not having God in your story is a bad thing. In f…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Heeyyy
So you’ve changed it a lot then!! At least from what I remember of your previous work XD And I like how clear-cut the heroes and villains are. Gives you a lot of solid plot material to work with.
1. Actually I want to make a topic on this, which I will tag you for 😉 Maybe it will help you find an answer.
2. Well in a lot of superhero…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Aww, those scenes were so sweet XDXD I love it, girl. Honestly if you decide Tauren actually wants to explore – but is hiding it behind his quiet observer self – and if you made some scenes where it’s clear he’s beginning to make those decisions, I would believe it 😉
It does look better!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
The blonde-haired man smirked. “Is that all you can take, Jew?” he sneered, rolling up his brown sleeves.
Leon leaned against the wall.
He wouldn’t give up so easily.
Leon pushed to his feet. “I’m never done.”
“I can do this all day” 😉
perhaps some resemblance?
I liked Leon’s section better in the first draft (the word ‘…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
😍😍😍😍😍
Love those ships @freedomwriter76 !!!
Yeah Tony, Wanda, and Bucky just had a lot of loose ends there
Yeah 😭
which is sad because now they can never talk *cries*
Also omg I didn’t think abt that…*cries* 😭🥺😭🥺😭
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
wait whatt!? Wowww I never would’ve put those two together but now that I think about it that could actually be a really cute sibling dynamic XDXD
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago

Not sure if the picture will work, and sorry this took so long, but allow me to introduce Ezrian!
Full name: Ezrian Se’vaantian
Age: 22
Description: Tall, with deep tan skin. He has dark hair and eyes. He has strange mind abilities that in his case allow him to steal memories (He won’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah, it’s the cheapest school in my state too!! 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
IKR? I agree with like everything you said, except how does your mom think it’s lame? XD
Self love is my current favorite out of the soundtrack, but I like Mona Lisa too. what about you?
Oh yeah, spot holes is super eerie.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I really like that idea! It kinda adds another layer to his dad, I would roll with it if I were you! (I mean if it works with the rest of the story)
Also I just visited a college where we live that has a design program, and it was really interesting! It’s a branch of a larger one out of town. It’s just in a normal business…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @smiley @loopylin @keilah-h @calyhuge
Hello everyone. I am Euodia and I am back from living in the middle of nowhere for a week.
I am exhausted, overwhelmed, but oh so ready to have time to RP.
So first questions… what’s happening atm? are we done with paxton stuff or is that still going on? just…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Anyone have Spotify? in the forum Music 3 years ago
Hi! Glad you like the idea!
What’s your Spotify profile? I could try to invite you to some playlists.
-
Euodia replied to the topic A villain of grief, a Marvel fanfic in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AWWWWWWWWWW! (NEW SHIP ALERT!!!! XD)
I LOVE THIS MILEY!!!! No Way Home WITH Wanda is amazing
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hmmmmm…you’re really giving me something to think about XD
Lol something to think about was my intention, I hope you didn’t mind me randomly saying all that XD
The Bois’ father does have his moments of love, showing the old him that kinda faded after his first wife left, and it is POSSIBLE that he may have at least a semi-…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AHHHHH I love the MCU Dytospian fanfic!!!!
And these ships!!! KATE&PIETRO?!?! idk how I feel about that but I’m open XD
And this fanfic with Pietro and Wanda!!!! I was totally reading their accents in their lines. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
YOU ARE SO WELCOME!!!!!! ❤❤❤❤ WE ALL LOVE YOU SO MUCH!!!!!!!
(phew, just finished reading this chat, so much chaos happened, but that’s what happens when you leave for a week XD. I love all the marvel talk, on our way to our vaca we watched the first avenger then I went home early but on everyone else’s way home they had the…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
HEY GIRL! I know I am very late but…
I’M SO EXCITED FOR YOUUUU! THIS IS SUCH A HUGE ACCOMPLISMENT!!!! I can’t wait to someday read our book whenever you share it. Though I haven’t been on the whole journey with you it’s been SO fun watching you write this book. I’ve loved reading your snippets and hearing your rants about this…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years, 1 month ago
*Fangirl scream* I LOVE THIS OH MY GOODNESSSS!!!! AHHHHHHH 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍
But also…*sadness* The poor traumatized babies 🥺🥺
I legit CANNOT wait to read it!!!! :DD
Ahhhhhh Pietro 😭🥺
Lol I read his lines in his adorable lil accenttttt 🥺😍
Love it girlll!!! Lol and poor Scott. I love that part in Civil War…
- Load More
