@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Aaaauuurgh you’re getting so goooood!!! XD I love them!!
Aaaaaauuuurgh Thank you!!
And I have no procreate advice, never used it lol. But! Digital art advice in general, look up color palettes (Just type in idk dark academia color palette, candy core palette ect.), copy them in as a reference, and then color pick from them. It’s so m…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
This is my first ever colored piece AND digital art piece!! I drew it about a month ago.
If anyone has any digital art advice for Procreate, that would be amazing <3

And yes, it’s Marcel… An attempt, anyway. I think he turned out pretty cute. <3
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
OH, I totally understand…art takes FOREVER!!! XD I understand completely! 😀
XDXD
I am definitely going to have to consider that for the future…that would be amazing, honestly. It’d definitely be something that would have to be done after I get copyright and publishing done, but I will try to keep that in mind for the future! …
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
PICTURES ARE WORKING
Aaaauuurgh you’re getting so goooood!!! XD I love them!!
-
whaley changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Ink, pens, alcohol markers, and watercolors. The Flax one is dip pen ink and watercolors, the Tauren drawings are mostly micron pens and alcohol markers.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
THANK YOUUUUU
I’m so glad you like them! <33
I would! The thing is, once you do one free commission you’re more obligated to do them for other people, and they take a really long time so…
Ok but… proposition here…
I was kinda thinking what if (if I had the time and energy at the time y’know XD) I did a couple…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Aesthetics for my boi Flax!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Little animation thingy of this guy, a random prolouge character. His shield
thingy is going up if you couldn’t tell.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Because pics are working again, I’m going to art dump XD
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @smiley
Here’s a whole bunch of Tauren drawings!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
They look great!
Aww, I didn’t know Rueben was such a shorty XD
And wait, pics are back up??
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@s-tastet
Oohh, I know, AD30 is really good!! I don’t know many people who have read it, though. Have you read AD33 yet or no?
Ooh, awesome! Yeah, me either really, but I don’t mind a little!
Oh goldens are amazing!! They’re just so beautiful and have such a good temperament. I’m not sure what breed I’d be. -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ikr? 😀
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Ok this is actually super interesting…
I don’t outright write God into my stories, but I have no problem with those who do. I just think it’s really hard to get it right, so I would rather display my faith by themes.
I don’t think you even necessarily need a sacrificial death in your story in order to imitate Jesus. There are w…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Could you tell?!! 😮😮 You’re spot on! He’s to scared to join them, so he convinces himself it just isn’t him. 😉 but yeah he really knows what he wants and is trying to avoid it.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Howdy! New here in the forum Start HERE 3 years ago
@s.tastet
Hi!! Welcome to Kingdom Pen!
I’m hybridlore, or Hybrid, an (also!) homeschooled, teenage girl and Christian! Nice to meet you!
I play the violin, love to read, and mostly write in science fiction or fantasy worlds, though my current WIP leans more toward the dystopian side.What are your favorite books/series besides Harry…[Read more]
- Load More
