@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
That sounds great!!
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh wow Ezrian 😍😍 XD
Aaaaaa Ez you poor boiiiiii 😭😭😭😭😭
Awww they are SO cute!!! 😍 Okay cool! I’ll try to RP later today 🙂
-
Esther replied to the topic Anyone else love Moodboards/Aesthetics? in the forum Art 3 years ago
Aww, those look awesome!!
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Hopefully that made sense 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
What I think @thearcaneaxiom is asking you:
Which of these two is Rishona?
1. Inspired by Eve, but is actually a different person, in a different fantastical world. Not actually Eve, just a shadow of Eve.
2. Actually Eve. In a twisted version of Earth, where some details of reality have been changed.
-
whaley replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @thearcaneaxiom
Just watching from afar and thought I’d chip in.
I think from reading some of Savannah’s work, it is heavily parallel to the stories of the Bible, but you can’t really guess something like that as the reader, because unless the writer clarifies their intent, an Eve-Allegory and an Alternate-Eve are essen…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Oh those look so cute!!
I think I’ll give Light the chance to rp before I go again if that’s ok.
Okay! Yeah that sounds good!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Sure!
EZRIAN
The room was dark, leaving him disoriented. Where am I? Some kind of hallway maybe. He thought, then tripped with a muffled cry. Something clattered as he fell downward, and he got caught in something as a heavy material tangled itself around him. Ezrian thrashed, trying to escape whatever it…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Great job!! I can never draw faces from close up… Oh, and the cat is so cute!
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
My siblings saw my drawings, and because of the way I draw faces, they call him Guinea Pig Boy 🤣😭
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
I will keep that in mind from now on 😊💖
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
whaley changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
whaley replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
 I didn’t get Baptized until, ohhh, maybe 2 years ago? I’d been saved for a lot longer but didn’t make the choice to fully commit my life until I was probably 14 or so…but then again, that was really at a point where I fully began to see God as more of my God more than my parents’ God, if that makes any sense. 😊
That makes tota…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you! 😍😘 That’s what we’re here for, right? To encourage each other ❤ This is great!!
Marcel is so cute…I didn’t even know he was that adorable!! XD😍😍
Most people don’t know 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Oh oh oh and I drew this too XD Marc is not opposed to playing Cupid 😉

(I think it’s missing something, but I’ll figure it out eventually.) -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @grcr
Thanks y’all!!! <3<3 I feel so confident now! I had NO idea how to draw him, since I didn’t have a strong mental image for his facial structure (so haAaAaRD) but there he is, and he makes me smile <3
It looks like Wanda!! I don’t even watch a lot of Marvel, but it’s definitely her :D…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
Oh my goodness, this reply took forever XD
I don’t outright write God into my stories, but I have no problem with those who do. I just think it’s really hard to get it right, so I would rather display my faith by themes.
Exactly.
I feel uncomfortable with sacrifice stories that are supposed to represent Jesus (not wfs, jus…
- Load More

