@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Cool! I love your charries. 😉
here are my two charries… feel free to rp if you want, I won’t be able to till tomorrow. 😁
Tirion: boy age 17, tall and broad in stature, sandy blonde hair, blue eyes, more outgoing than Riya but still introverted, wears an army green sweatshirt and white washed jeans with black combat boots.
Riya:…[Read more]
-
Esther started the topic Welp… I’m writing a script… in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hey everyone!!
So, I’m taking a drama class for school. And we have a pretty small group, so we’ve decided to write our own script to perform. Well, they found out I was a writer so I was commissioned to write the script!
We already have the plot, characters, and all that jazz figured out. But I need help with the actual writing of the scr…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Yeah it did get out of hand, but it’s Pietro
He’s precious
*Opens thee door* Feel free to give your thoughts about him, unless they’re bad, then stay silent
jkjkjk
but seriously, don’t say anything bad about Pietro
MmMmMhHhhHhHmMmmMmM
I have no bad thoughts on Pietro but also you’ve said everything I love about him. XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Yw! I’m glad I could help!
For coloring, starting with a solid color on everything first really helps. If you try to shade and highlight as you work, before you have a base layer color down, it’s a lot harder.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
Well I’d say that it’s much easier to hide mistakes in digital art than in traditional, so it feels like taking a couple steps backwards. I worked on that one over a couple of days, because digital art in general is more draining and takes longer. I use krita (it’s free!) and one of the best things for me has been using the…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Dude that one of Wanda with her brother jacket is heartbreakiiiiiing
Ok but it’s really good 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdaarkness6 @whalekeeper
I drew Kaine! This one took a really long time lol, the pose was really hard!

-
Euodia replied to the topic Project Elites in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
“I can do this all day” 😉
perhaps some resemblance?
I was thinking the same thing… XD
great job girl!!!! I love seeing the people’s first draft and then their edited one cuz you read the first one and you’re like “Wow, this is so good!” and reading the edited one, you’re like “Oh, wow, this is even bet…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
You GUYSSSSSSS! The amount of Pietro talk in here is ridiculous…
And i am extremely offended that you did so without me…
😂😂😂😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Ok…it’s not like it’s ONLY your influence XD I have also just now realized how much I actually love him, that’s all 😍😍xD
hey, you might not be influencing Freedom, but Miley, you’re for sure influencing me on Pietro. XD *considers rewriting her top 5 list after reading your guys’*
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
OOOOO! Those drawings of Bucky are SO good!!!!
(argh I keep getting you and freedom mixed up with y’all pfps XD)
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
MARCEL! He’s SO cute!!!!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Okay! Thanks for letting me know!😊
Ooooh, that intrigues me. XD My characters aren’t ones to choose to do something like that but I kinda want them to turn on their mischievous side… you might have to convince them though…
What charries do you have in here? Are they at the lunchroom rn?
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Ahhhh those boards are SO good!!! The boys are so big 😭
And CONGRATS on your book!!! Keep it upppp!
@smiley @freedom
I’ve been somewhat stalking your pietro convo and love the pfps😉
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic God in Our Stories in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 3 years ago
@whalekeeper @everyone-else
Wow. So I’ve actually been thinking about this a lot lately. (And have even considered writing an article for KP about it. XD) And my opinion is, there is no “right” way to do it. But there are multiple things that will work.
First off, you could just have a Christian MC or side character who’s faith is very evident…[Read more]
-
whaley changed their profile picture 3 years ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 3 years ago
Lol yall both have pietro pfp’s and quotes! Also the peitro art in your pfp is so cute XD
- Load More
