@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
aww that was cute! I love Peitro XD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awww that was really sad and really sweet. ;(
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello @esther-c @freedomwriter76 @trailblazer @grcr
Kaine
Kaine wanders over to the couch absentmindedly as Hugo rushes out of the room. Lifting his backpack off his shoulders, he slowly opens it to see a small furry face poking out. Kaine’s cat, fluffy, sleepily looks around the new environment as he lifts her from…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
*gasp*
I have the best idea for Amir’s rp! It has to do with Ottoline. I’ll write it tomorrow because I don’t have time rn.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
But a wonderful story to illustrate this point:
Mmm, yes, fits the scenario quite well…
So uh… I was checking on this page, and I stumble across your story XD
I’m sure it was terrifying, but the way you described it was amazing
I have never been stung by a bee, and I never plan to
My brother actually worked with bees… but I…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Monthly Prompts!!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
LOVE ITTTT! I enjoy seeing young Bucky and Steve. 😍
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Awwwww, that was so sweeeeet!
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I just noticed that I’ve been writing Amir as pretty serious, but he’s a lot the opposite. In fact, he can be childish at times. (Not exactly immature, just playful, I guess. If that makes sense XD) But this is actually the first time I’ve ever written in his POV. 😬
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@everyone
I think the door should be locked, that way as the costume party dies down they still have a objective that forces interaction, finding the key.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Hi Min!! <3
It’s going really well!! Sis was home for the weekend!! 🎉 Yesterday morning was a little rough but it improved drastically when Church actually started.
Glad you got to see your sister! <3 sorry it was a rough start though!
We had an AMAZING service of worship and feeling led to not preach his sermon, our Pastor cal…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @acancello @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @trailblazor
Kaine
“Oh boy, I’ve done enough talking. Anyway, where are you from, Kaine?”
Kaine gives the boy a quizzical look as he stands on one leg like a flamingo.
And goodness, for fashions sake? Caps are to protect your eyes from the sun!
“I live west of the Crevasse. A bit above the west…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 3 years ago
Me too! This is really giving me Little House on the Praire vibes, but I think I like yours better than those books.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@savannah_grace2009 @grcr @mineralizedwritings @acancello @trailblazer @freedomwriter76 @I-think-I-got_everyone-XD
Oh and just so everyone knows, Amir is wearing a tan, robe-like outfit that looks wrapped around his body. But instead of being a robe all the way through, the lower section splits off into wide-legged pants. He’s wearing soft s…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Woah. I lot has happened. XD I’ll get to writing my RP later this afternoon. 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@grcr @anyone else
“Hi there!” Kaine looks up at the sound of a cheerie voice next to him. He looks at the figure with a questioning gaze, staring at the long wheeled device tucked under one arm, and his cap, which sat backwards on his head.
“Well, we aren’t quite sure who owns this place… yet…. but you can come in if you want! I do hate to…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
ok!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
I think Lane and Kaine (lol the ryhme!) would get along well! He could answer Kaine’s question if you want. kaine will probably introduce himself if that happens
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
Are people rping rn is that what’s happening? Anyways I’m online
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
AGH, FREEDOM!!! OH MY GOODNESS, this is AMAZING!!! Congratulations!!! *showers you with confetti and celebratory brownies* Seriously amazing work. So proud of you, friend!
How was the editing process?
-
Lydia S. replied to the topic ✨ WIP Rant Chat!!! ✨ in the forum General Writing Discussions 3 years ago
@freedomwriter67
Ooo… wonderful idea… Thank you so much for tagging me!
Hey, Joy! Good to see you!
- Load More
