@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
okay i just found a bunch i saved XD

-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
HAHA, love it!
It’s very accurate tho…🤣
YES! I’ve seen that one! It fits their personalities so well. XD
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
So glad y’all like the fanfic idea!!! 💕💕 (i may or may not be writing a scene for it currently…😏)
OoOo, yayyyy
and also, Euodia, I feel the EXACT. SAME. WAY. 😂😂 haha, I always love looking through old artwork with my younger brother XD
HAHA yesssss!!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
LOL that’s hilarious 🤣 thanks for making me smile
although my fam said there needed to be more 💕💕💕 surrounding him…😳
Noooo girllll 😳not the hearts 😂
That’s hilarious 😂😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You’re welcome, great chatting with you! <3
I prayed about my relationship with my sister too, and it got so much better. <3 it’s definitely the best solution
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Almost every printer has a scanner, but most aren’t very good with scanning color. Make sure you set the resolution to at least 300 dpi to get decent results!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you for the prayers girl!
Oof 11 and no much in common sounds rough. I became close to my sister once we were both in the teenage phase XD.
You can do something ou don’t like for a little while, and she might appreciate it if you played pretend with her for even like 40 minutes. Honestly though when I was wanting to…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
What does one do when they don’t have school?
Redesign their corkboard of course. 😆
Thought y’all would appreciate it.

-
Euodia replied to the topic writing historical fictions in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
AWWW! Miley that was so sad. 😭
OoOOo!!! I really like it so far…
You should definitely try to do it for NaNo, though I know it’ll probably be hard. 😅
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh okay! Cool! I’ve been wanting to scan my artwork but didn’t know if I could do it with my printer or if I’d have to go somewhere…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Anyways I just needed to say that and say thank you to all the people who encouraged me even when I was writing that, and I feel like I’ve grown as a writer and we all have to start somewhere
You’ve grown SO much girl! It’s been amazing to watch! ❤
I was actually looking at some of my old art the other day a…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I love the idea and that board is awesome!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
<33 agreed
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 11 months ago
Hey Whale, just wanted to check in. I know you’ve been active, but haven’t made any response on this forum, so I’m perpetually worried that I may have offended you in any way by my words. If your not responding for any other reason, I completely understand, I just wanted to be sure.
I’m still awaiting responses from others as well…
-
whaley replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I recently had the thought that you’ve matured a lot, so it’s not just you 😂 Sure your writing was rough then, but like you said, everyone has to start somewhere, and noticing that means you’re improving! I have art from a couple months ago that I want to burn, but that just means my art looks way better now 😂 It’s all good and nor…
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @mineralizedwritings
I think everyone on here depends on their stories at some point in their lives, so you’re not alone 😊 Even the people who don’t as much. Everyone needs their imagination for different reasons, and they eventually learn how to wean themselves off it.
I definitely have my friend group of characters, tho I…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Cool! Yeah, digital art is extremely hard without a tablet and pen of some kind ;(
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Imma respond over here so we don’t clutter the party lol
I’m doing…okay, I guess. thanks for asking!
Np! 🙂
It’s hard for me to force myself to be social, especially with people who I have nothing in common with and who think I’m a little mentally insane because of how much I write (which they might be right…). I’ll talk…
- Load More
