@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Like my Seb x Everest episode literally affected no one
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, if we’re all being completely honest, there is no overarching story in the RP soooooooo…
I mean kinda, if you look for it? 🤣
But also doing whatever you want interaction-wise, as long as the other person’s fine, is totally encouraged 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think every one of these can be categorized with each other in certain ways, because some of them stem from the same core beliefs. But this is just more specific ways the beliefs can manifest, ya know?
…
The most popular, at least that I’ve seen:
Learning to trust
Accepting that you are loved
Overcoming mental illness
Loving you…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Character Development Theme List! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have no idea how helpful this will be, so we’ll see! 🤪
I was trying to come up with several mini arcs for my character to go through over multiple books, and I wondered… do we have a list for this? A list of theme prompts to possibly be inspired by?
Basically, if you have an idea for a character arc, post it here! Even if it’s something you’r…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
What’s the name of the town/city they’re in?
No idea. All I know is the school’s name, Destina Tasin.
I don’t really understand that, but it sounds really cool. XD
Thank you, I’ll take it as a compliment XD
Ooo I have a character from Lois and Felicity’s world who’d be perfect as a school nurse! Do we already have one of those?
So…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Awesome! I don’t know anything about WordPress, but I used Wix recently and it works great! Blogger is also a good one 😁
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok, thanks!! 😄
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sounds good 👍
And did I see a post about the characters being in teams of two or something like that?
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Listen girl, I started this forum, and I certainly would not call myself an amazing artist!
We all have to hone our individual skills, and if you feel discouraged looking at other people’s art, take a second to see how different they all are.
For example, @loopylin drawings look nothing like @mineralizedwritings drawings. Th…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Thank you! 🙂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I have been summoned, but no text precceds
-
Esther replied to the topic Blogs! in the forum Non-Fiction 2 years, 11 months ago
@trailblazer @euodia-vision @hybridlore @acancello @janellebelovedpig
Hey bloggers! 😁
So I’ve actually been seriously considering starting a blog so that I can start building my writing platform as soon as possible. I’ve brainstormed and I think it’s just going to be about writing and books/book reviews. I’m not sure if I’ll start it soon or n…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
I’ll just look up meme templates and download them off the internet. XD There may be websites where you can find them, but I’m not sure. Then I just add the text that I want. (And if I’m adding a picture, I’ll do that via Canva)
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol you guys XD
Whoever posted the one of the Shrek guy, that’s so true lolol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Hmm… maybe both? Falling through the floor into a boss fight? (lol)
-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 11 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @euodia-vision @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @whalekeeper @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone-else-really-(:
Some of my own memes 🤭 (sry if they’re blurry 😬)

- Load More
