@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I just came across this and I love Luis!! He sounds awesome! 🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok that works! I’m not sure where to start for a RP, so if you want to start one, that’d be great. But if not, that’s totally fine too. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@anybody-who-knows-the-answer-to-my-question
How many days away is the dance, btw?
-
Esther replied to the topic LOTR: Fellowship of the Ring in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@euodia-vision 👀☝️
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lukas
Lukas rolled his eyes as he watched Fynn apologize to the boy he had run into. How many people at Fynn literally run into before?
“Yeah, fine,” the boy said in a voice lacking any joy. “Where-where are you going in such a rush?”
“He’s trying to make sure he doesn’t make his girlfriend mad,” Lukas said with a smirk.
Fynn sm…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lukas: (also a bit older)

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I guess I’ll go ahead and RP for Fynn/Lukas. They can go ahead and meet Chase.
Fynn
“Come on, Lukas, hurry up!” Fynn yelled behind him as he ran down an empty hall.
“Fynn, slow down. We don’t have to run so fast, do we?”
“We do if we don’t want to make Callista wait any longer.”
“Callista, Callista, Callista. It’s all about Callis…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
You can totally join too ❤️ If you look back a couple pages, I wrote a basic summary of the RP for Rae. Go ahead and post a bio for your charrie when you’re ready!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Aw, thank you! 😊
No waaaAAaAaayyy 🤣🤣🤣 You made me laugh so hard!! I’m sorry you went through the weird anxious sick dreams, but on the bright side, they’re always so funny to remember.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Are Ev and *temporarily forgets her name* Falon still going to the dance together?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
My charries Lukas and Fynn should get to know Chase!! Lukas is more on the quieter side, while Fynn can be a little more wild. 😛
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure! I’m not sure where they left off so…
Ami
“Ok, so color scheme. What color do you want to go with for the dance?” Ami asked as she walked down the hall with Clint. It felt really good to plan for something, and know it was going to happen, unlike the last few months where their whole group was being chased across the coun…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae (I think this is everybody with a villain, right?)
I’m gonna go ahead and RP for Kian real quick…
Kian
Kian’s eyes shot open. Where was he? He stood up and pulled out his sword, slowly spinning around trying to identify any possible threats. Who had kidnapped him? The last thing he remembered was falling aslee…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Well, I’m doing pretty good. I had a lot of back and shoulder pain yesterday due to yard work and my scoliosis flaring up haha but I’m feeling better. I took a break from writing yesterday bc of it and watched Captain America: The First Avenger instead😂
Aw, that’s no fun. Except for the fact that you got to watch Captain Ameri…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Do any of you play-punch their older brother in the stomach as you pass by?
Or, get really mad when someone insults him, but insult him yourself all the time?
I doooo 😂
I actually do it to my younger siblings more often than my older brother. 🤭🤣
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
WELCOME!!!!!!
Excited to get to know Chase!
I’m assuming by @freedomwriter76 reaction that I’m gonna like him. 😂
-
Light replied to the topic hi (again) in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s me ALL THE TIME!!! I thought I was the only one!!!!
OH MY GOODNESS girl you are NOT the only one XDXD Ikr!!!! It’s just like ooooo I rlly love this idea….let’s start a google doc titled short story and not come back to it for seven months shall we??
XD
What’s some of your favorite prompts? 😀
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
That’s totally fine! We even have some younger-than-teenage charries in there, like one of my charries, who basically only got in because of his orator and social skills.
If aliens and faeries managed to get in, your charrie will feel normal in comparison XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Characters of England | A 19th Century Role Play in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I wouldn’t call it criticizing 😅 To me, it just looks like you really like riding, and you want to talk about how it actually works 🤷♀️ Not to speak for Freedom or anything. I think horseriding is a fascinating subject.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sure! ❤️
Welcome to the Fantasy School RP! (Considers looking back for my introduction post I wrote a long time ago… gives up… 😂)
Basically, your charrie is now enrolled in Destina Tasin!
Destina has a bunch of classes, which are all temporarily cancelled so the students can get ready for the school dance. The classes are arranged dep…[Read more]
- Load More
