@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Maybe that will become true for me XD I’m a very scared-of-the-future person, and the only way to feel better about it is to hope I’ll find a way to do those things. Life goals, I guess, to make me feel more accomplished. But even then, my goals are spotty because I don’t think any of them are realistic.
Yeah, I’m a scared of the f…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@jonas @highscribeofaetherium @rae @savannah_grace2009
I can have Kian intervene. I don’t know what good that will do, but we’ll see.
Kian
Kian couldn’t hide his surprise when the man who had been shapshifting, suddenly shifted into a fire-breathing dragon. Kian didn’t mind some violence, but this was going too far. If he wanted these people t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@savnnah_grace2009
Funnnn 😁I know some of my characters are going to be so confused. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Haha, just kidding, I guess I don’t have to go yet. 😂
Lukas
“Uh, My-my mother wanted me here. Y-you?”
Lukas felt a small spark of empathy for Chase. He must be nervous. At least that why Lukas always stuttered. Lukas gave him a confident smile. “Cool! I guess it’s the same for me. Except… my father really wanted me here.” And Lukas wan…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I have to go now, but I’ll be able to RP some more this afternoon. (Hopefully XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(wow Ev you’re so forward about it, I think it took Skylar&Loki and Bucky&Riya like three RPs just to ask)
Oh yes. XD He…. Doesn’t really beat around the bush. 😂
Ev
Falon closed her locker and asked, “What color scheme should we do?”
“Well, I like the color red. So we could totally do a bright red… or a darker red. I don’t know, I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 11 months ago
I’m super late to the party, but welcome to Kingdom Pen, Elizabeth!!
I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl!
I have no idea what everyone else has already asked you, so I only have two questions for ya. 😊
1. If you could visit any country in the wor…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ikr, lol. Kian’s the strong and silent type… just a villain and that makes it a little creepier sometimes. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Ok. That makes sense.
Yeah, I’ll try to think on it and see what you’re seeing. 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Lol he’s embarrassed by your immaturity? 😂😂
I play the part pretty well 🤣
XD yes! I listen to the lofigirl synthwave radio 🤩 I used to listen to the normal one too, but I like the synthwave better. But tbh, I can’t listen to it for more than 2 hours a day because it’s a little too much.
I can’t listen for too long either.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Umm… there might be a stable, but idk. You can just create one if you want, or she can literally bring the horse into the school to create some chaos if you want. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @jonas @rae @savannah_grace2009
Kian
Kian cocked as his head as he sauntered into what looked like a throne room. But it was no throne room like the one in the shah’s palace in Rashkitan. Everything here seemed more grand and glorious, unlike the shah’s simple grandeur of his throne room.
Two people fighting each oth…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
(we have to get better at conversation XD but my mind’s been blank all week fro writing)
I know, me too. 😂
Ev
“Not much, what about you?”
“Same.” Ev chuckled and ran a hand through his hair. “We should probably go shopping for our outfits for the dance soon. I hear there’s a mall nearby.”
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
I think it’s fine. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with it except a few technical things which don’t really matter right now. I’m assuming this is a flashback, right?
You said it feels out of place in your book, so check to make sure that this flashback is establishing or foreshadowing something. Like, establish…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Heyyy welcome!
You can start her wherever you want. I have like six or seven charries in this RP (😐) so I have plenty to RP as if you want Livia to meet someone. But there’s also a lot of other people in here too who’d probably have characters to meet her. 🙂 She can share a dorm with my character Callista if you want. 👇 (Be…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fynn
“Yeah. Name’s Chase, Chase Duke.”
“Nice to meet you, Chase,” Fynn said, giving him a firm handshake. “It’s technically my first year here too, but I’ve been late to class so many times that lots of people know who I am.” He pushed a hand through his hair and grinned sheepishly. “What brought you to the school?”
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Fynn
“Would-would you mind if…I kinda tagged along? I’m a little lost,” the boy asked.
Fynn exchanged a glance with Lukas and shrugged. “Sure, why not?” He pulled out his phone and checked the time, then chuckled sheepishly. “Hey Lukas, I actually have five more minutes. So we won’t be late at all.”
Lukas groaned and facepalmed. “So a…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Sebastian
Hugo stood still for a second, watching the boy run off. Then his shoulders began to shake, as he half-hissed, half-laughed, hands on his knees.
Seb scrambled for a better foothold. “Yeah, I should’ve told you this is a weird place.”
“Let’s follow him -” Hugo began to run again.
“No no no no no… wait, I don’t want to!!” The yo…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 11 months ago
Oh, hi Fynn and Lukas 😊
Like, the day after tomorrow. We want to wait a little while for @godlyfantasy12 since she basically planned the whole thing.
Keep in mind, people go at their own pace. We don’t have to go that fast. I, personally, don’t want to already leap to lunch, since multiple people still haven’t bought…[Read more]
- Load More
