@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yw!! 💖💖 Haha, sameeeeee XD (people on KP thought I was 17 or 18! 😆) My friends are all either older or younger. It’s funny, because the 2 friends I’m probably closest to…one is 5 years older than me and the other is 1 year younger than me 😂 And one is a girl and the other is a guy, sooo yeah XD
Same, my friends are amazing <3…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I had 98 notifs in my email, most of them for this RP 0_o
haha, same!
I forget too. XD We can just pretend Ami and Clint have met up with Bucky and Riya already, if you guys are ok with that.
Okay, that works for me!
I can RP for that group!
Riya
The quartet walked leisurely down the sidewalk, following the clusters…[Read more]
-
Folith-Feolin replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*Crawls out from beneath an ever burgeoning pile of schoolwork and robot parts. Subscribed*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, here it is! I just used a placeholder for his faceclaim, so you’re welcome to change that! Let me know if you would prefer gray or any other changes 🙂
-
Euodia replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I really liked it!
Everyone else already mentioned the main thing I noticed, which was everything was a little confusing. There were a lot of run-on sentences that had so much action and I was unable to keep track of who was doing what. 😅 But besides that I thought it was really good and I am very intrigued.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay, got it!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Waaait, so what’s the fanfic about???
You have peaked my interest with that first part…👀
AHHHH
I love this idea, Miley!! I love everyone you included including this new OC…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohh interesting… I like him!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hmm very interesting.. I’ll assume a marvel fanfic? Is hydra controlling a city? XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I like it too! I did notice it was a little confusing like the others said, but it sounds like you’ve got that covered!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 10 months ago
@savannah_gray2009
Okay, sure! So, something I didn’t ask for Sef but what are his like character arc themes? Does he struggle with feeling abandoned, rejected, feel like he has to take care of Self? Things like that, just so I know what kind of quotes to put.
Okay, sounds great! If you could maybe try to send the link for the photo, that might work?
-
Light replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @princesachronicle22 @rae I’m so sorry I took so long to get around to this y’all 🙁
Tyler
I blinked, racking my brain for any locations that matched Duvaal and The Sultaian desert, but couldn’t recall any.
But that’s not surprising. I never have been exactly good at geometry…
“I don’t think I’ve heard of that before,” I said q…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tagging some people! I know this was created a while ago but we really do need a solid world building thread.
@calyhuge @folith-feolin @otherworldlyhistorian @godlyfantasy12 (yes I am still consistently tagging u) @keilah-h @jonas @rae
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Okay 🙂
Pigeon
Pidge shook his fluffy gray fur out of his mouth, and yelled triumphantly. “Whatcha think o’ that, blast face??”
The dark, formless creature below him thrummed with passion, neon purple grape juice dripping all over its pelt.
The juice had once belonged to a carton of slushies. Now it belonged to the…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No no NO this is literally the opposite of a challenge 🤣😅
I have phases of wishing for chaos and not wishing for chaos, and right now I am leaning towards the latter
…Guys why am I talking like this today 😭 I feel like I’m writing weeeiiiiiirdly
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fine.
FINE.
Okay guys, I’m just going to jump right into it and add more charries, but not like a TON, because that would be sheer chaos and I only like chaos I can CONTROL XDD
Firstly, I’m adding this charrie because @lydibug wants him:
Pigeon
Pigeon is basically the street-smart kid who acts like he knows everything, but just ends up get…[Read more]
- Load More
