@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Nooo!! Aww, poor Albert!! 😭😭
What happened with the dragon pics . . . ?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Woah, that last paragraph looks huge. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“I don’t want him to think that I…um…like him or anything like that, and what if he doesn’t want to go to the dance with me? Then him telling me that would be even worse for him, and making him go to the dance with me if he doesn’t want to would be miserable.”
Fynn nodded his head to the side. “True.” But he still held…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh nooo, poor Libbie!! I can’t wait to see what happens with them next!
And yeah, that could be interesting! I think yeah, for simplicity’s sake and to keep it consistent, it might be better to stick with Libbie, but it could definitely work either way!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok cool.
Ev
Ev gave Falon a small wave before making his way farther into the mall. “Ok,” he murmured to himself. “A store that sells suits…”
After a little bit of searching, he finally found a place where he could rent a tux without wrecking his budget. He casually walked through the store, searching for the perfect suit. But somet…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Help. I’m confuzzled.
I just show up and go back a few pages and I see y’all’s insanity. It was fantastic 🤣
Anyway, @jonas, when you give Beth a summary, can you tag me too? I haven’t RPed in a little while and I’m kinda lost. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m not the best at it either, lol. XD
Before I write it, is the character fully human or half-dragon?
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I…personally like green.” Chase suddenly said after a slight lull in the conversation. He paused for a moment, then said, “I-I’m sorry, I-I haven’t had a good conversation with someone for probably tw-two years. What am I supposed to say?”
Callie smiled and shrugged. “Well, I guess whatever you want to say. I’ve never really thou…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ok, awesome! We could just have them run into each other at one of the stores or something. Whatever you wanna do.
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ack! I didn’t get notified for any of these posts. 😭 I’mma try to catch up on it all now.
@smiley @euodia-vision @freedomwriter76 @calyhuge (all the same group, right?)
Ami
“We’re new here, straight from Austin,” one of the boys—Derek?—said. “Where are y’all from?”
“I’m from Aletheia. The District of Daemarrel to be exact. Well…” she tucke…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m glad! I hoped I made it clear enough.
yes, it was pretty clear!
What about pacing? Does it go to fast?
it did seem to go a little fast, but i don’t think it was too fast.
the only thing that still jumps out to me is a handful of the sentences at the beginning. i don’t know how to describe them, maybe… clunky?
Once down to the road, he…
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
So uh… I saw it in theaters, and I was younger and naive and thought it would be a regular Avengers movie where they win and everything is happy
oooh, dear that would’ve been an experience. XD When we watched it for the first time I told everyone afterwards that I couldn’t imagine watching it in theatres and not having Endgame to jump t…[Read more]
-
Euodia replied to the topic One More Chance – A Story by R.A.E. in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 10 months ago
That was a lot better! I found it a lot easier to follow!
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Infinity War makes me sob way worse than Endgame
i was in shock the first time i watched it. i mean, i had a basic idea of what was going to happen but i didn’t know HOW bad it was going to be!
mostly because of a certain… Wanda&Vision (it’s like one of the saddest scenes in MCU history)
and Starlord is also put in that position with Gam…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww man pics aren’t working for me 🙁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago

-
Euodia replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ohhh, lol. I think we’ve actually seen one of those before! I think it was called My Stick and it was about Yoda and his stick. 😂
yessss, that’s a good one too!
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
and guys… we’re gonna watch Infinity War tonight and idk if I’m ready…
- Load More
