@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooooh! I like it!!
And I totally relate to some of this, I was a camp counselor for the first time this summer. 😂
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
squiggly-wigglies???
what the heck is that supposed to mean lol
and country accents?? I want to watch it so bad now…..I’ve heard not all of them are appropriate though. This one’s ok right?
XD you just have to watch it.
i don’t think there’s anything inappropriate in this one! my younger brothers watch it all the time. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, that’s sweet!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, you’re fine. 🙂 I’ve been pretty busy anyway.
Ev
“Are you…looking for something specific?” The boy asked. “I’ve been searching this store for the perfect things for so long I practically have it mapped in my head.”
Ev ran a hand through his hair. “Actually yeah. Have you seen any suits that have dark red? Or even a dress shir…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Callista
“I-I don’t have any g-good memories about m-malls.”
Callie bit her lip. She suddenly felt bad for inviting him to come along. “I’m sorry, I didn’t know.” She paused for a moment. “I’m sure we can find a store that isn’t so busy, if that’s what’s bothering you. You should probably help Fynn find a suit if I’m not available to he…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
*shrugs* True. I guess it’s not that bad. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah, I typically do too, but in this WIP, the culture of the country is that the meaning of their names is very important. (And the names I’m using are Iranian/Persian) Plus, they are usually introduced by their whole name: _____ _____ al _____. Yeah. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I’m back!!!
Sorry. XD
Callista
As they walked into the mall and became a part of the sea of shoppers, Callie noticed Chase pull his hood over his head, his black eyes darting every direction. His shoulders sagged and his steps seemed hesitant.
“You good?” She whispered, sidling up to him.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ah!! I missed a ton of stuff again 😭 Sorry y’all, life is busy 😅 Anyway, have we even started the quest yet?
-
Power replied to the topic Writing about weddings and kissing and more! in the forum Romance 2 years, 10 months ago
Aha!!! An ally in harms! Indubitably, let’s bring this page back alive! ALIVE!!! 👨🔬
I actually haven’t actually read what you actually posted above, but here are my uncensored and completely unheard reactions 😤🤮🙈
You take delight in vexing me. You have no compassion for my poor nerves.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
XD that was funny too!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
(Jumping on during a rare wifi stop lol)
If you mean three days within the roleplay world, sure. If you mean three days in real time… that’s not a good idea. People take a long time naturally, and that’s a good thing on this roleplay because otherwise people miss things. (We’re waiting for @godlyfantasy12 on top of that.)
But I…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I could totally see myself doing that XD I just make up names on the spot sometimes.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
No problem, thanks for your input! I think I’m just going to try to make up something else to power them. I don’t want to go too far into all the science behind it, but I just wanted something to explain how the spaceships worked. It’s kind of just one of those things you have to brainstorm a bit for, so I’ll do that eventually.
-
Euodia replied to the topic Does anyone want to try Y-dubs/YWW with me??? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
😂😂 Yes it is!!
They haven’t opened their sign ups yet but they should some time in December. I’ll let you know. 😉
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yesssss, the van was amazing. And the fact that they all have country accents is just 😂
i also enjoy, “Hey Tricia, i think I’m in love” “say whaaaat”
-
Euodia replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
👍😁
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Lol I knooow squiggly wigglies XD I thought the camper van with shield sign out front was pretty funny
-
Euodia replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Yeah photoshop has a learning curve but tbh it makes sense and once you get used to it it’s fine 🙂
cool 👌
LOL the voice they gave to Cap XD
I KNOW hahaha, it’s amazing!! my fam quotes that all the time. we love the one with loki saying he’s gonna go to squiggly wigglys 😂
- Load More
