@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Encouraging Each Other in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Y’all, this article has so many good quotes!!!
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @hybridlore @thearcaneaxiom @rae @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @keilah-h @smiley @sorry-my-brain-broke @anyone-else
I need help.
I’m trying to choose an ending for my novel. I thought I had it figured out, but now I’m doubting it. Either way, someone is going to die, so read at your own risk.
First, her…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I feel like they’re going to be good friends from now on. I don’t know why.
I know! It’s awesome 😉
Ev doesn’t really have any guy friends in his storyworld…. I kinda feel bad for him. At least he has his brother(s). 😂
Ev
“We never knew any family besides, well, us,” Tech said, curling his tail around his legs. “I enjoy creating…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“I-it’s odd. I-I never have had something quite like it. I like it.”
Fynn smiled and gave Chase a friendly pat on the shoulder. “I knew you would.”
Chase tensed and pulled his shoulder away slightly. Fynn got the message and withdrew his hand. He grabbed a piece of pizza, chomping into it. “So this is your first time eating pizz…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
XD enjoy!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Ev
“Five, actually. Two of them are older than I am. And two sisters.” The boy clarified. “What about you? Do you have siblings?”
“Yep. I’m the middle child. Which is obvious to anyone who knows me.” He chuckled. “I have an older brother and a younger one.” He paused for a moment. “Oh, and by the way, my name’s Everton. Feel free to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh I love that! 😂 (ugh, I haven’t RPed here in a while. Amir is just kinda sitting around watching everything happen. XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“Yeah, pizza’s good,” Liv said, her cheeks flushing a darker shade of blue. Fynn smirked at Lukas and elbowed him, pointing with his eyes at Liv. Liv buried her hands in Xandro’s blue mane, trying to distract herself from the embarrasment.
The next few days were sure to be awkward ones, that was for sure.
Awww ᾗ…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 10 months ago
Looks great! I suppose Dante started the fire than?
(Idk if that made since, it just reminded me of a song called ‘we didn’t start the fire’ XD)
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks! Ikr?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww, cute!! Layson is so sweet with little kids xD
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Aww my boi Steve! Love it!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
XD yes it was!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
<3XD
Ikr… they are so precious and broken…😭
Awww Riker!!! 🤩🤩🤩
Yeah… character obsessions…
I had a dream last night my book was being cast into a movie, and the actor didn’t look like Tauren. He wasn’t cute, and worst of all, he didn’t have any fluffy brown curls 😣🥺 I started complaining to my sister literally right…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Thanks!!
-
Esther replied to the topic NaNoWriMo! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I like it!! It sounds really interesting!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooh, I have an idea for this one… I’ll be doing it!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
“What color would you like?” (I apologize if I botched Fynn. Where did I go wrong?)
Oh, you’re fine. There’s lots of things he could have said here, so it doesn’t really matter. 🙃
Lukas
“Unless you want Xandro to return you to the store you were at,” Livia continued. “It’s the least he could do.”
Lukas shrug…[Read more]
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 10 months ago
- Load More
