@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Euodia replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That all makes sense about Steve and Wanda! You and Freedom said it all so I can only agree. 😆
And I like Violet/Spider Ghost! I think her story is very creative. 😉
That board is so good!! 😭❤️
-
Euodia posted an update 2 years, 10 months ago
i am very excited for Christmas this year 😆 i love giving gifts
-
Euodia replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Oooo! I really like it! Your word choice is amazing and very descriptive. 😍
and plz, i would love to see a marcel poem!!
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh, great question! I’m quite honored you think I’m the person to ask 😀
Well there’s a lot to consider… let’s see if I can keep this from being too long of a post lol…
I’d like to let you know beforehand not to stress out about any of this, because it might be a lot.
Art degree are often used for getting a job, but portfolios…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
@hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @rae @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h
Thank you 😘 *Dances a little Charleston step in due glee* I’m glad you guys like it!!
Desiderium aeternitatis means desire for eternity in latin, and for me the phrase represents the fusing of human senses with immaterial ambition. As humans, part physical and part spir…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Ooohh… I really like it!
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
Oh and I have a Marcel poem…
I should add that
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
@loopylin @mineralizedwritings @freedomwriter76 @godlyfantasy12 @lydibug @highscribeoftheaetherium @calyhuge @esther-c @euodia-vision @smiley @hybridlore @elishavet-pidyon @keilah-h Eeeeeeeeeeeyyyyyy tagzzzz
-
whaley started the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 10 months ago
I wrote this super quick for poetry class a few weeks back. (I’m such a bad student… 😅) And then forgot about it. But a fellow student keeps pointing out how much he likes my poetry, so I decided it looks good enough to share. Lots of it only makes sense to me. Ya know, personal history, struggles, etc. Hope you like it!
Socks as soft as dan…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hey girl, I was wondering if you could tell me how “good” you have to be at drawing/art to get into art school?
I’m not particularly good at drawing but I want to get better, and I was curious how much growth a school would allow before it’s too much work to actually succeed in time.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Hugo
“Who’s the stalker now!?”
The cyclops boy – the speaker – and several other students had reappeared in the street.
“I’m just hanging around.” With half-lidded, smoldering bronze eyes, Hugo swung slowly around the post.
When the cyclops’ one eyebrow tilted with suspicion, Hugo swung in his direction, and pulled hi…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
Fynn cocked his head as Chase pulled his hood down lower. Huh… so Chase wanted people to avoid him. Fynn could tell that this was more than a joke, or simply Chase having a bad day. This was something deeper than the surface. He wanted to ask, but he restrained himself. If Chase wanted to share anything, then he could share in his o…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Fynn
“Am I… is it rude to wear a hood while eating in public?”
Fynn shrugged. “I don’t know. If you want people to avoid you, then sure. If you want to look friendly and approachable, then… probably not.” He hoped he didn’t come across at too blunt or rude. He was just giving Chase the facts.
I’M DYING!!!!!!!!!!! 🤣🤣…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @grcr @savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore
Thank you all for your replies!!
I think I’m leaning towards the taking the place of death more now. Thanks!!
And for those of you sobbing over Amir’s death….
Sorryyyyy 😭
It just has to happen. I know it’s gonna hurt writing it, but I also was planning Amir’s death from the very beginning…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Auuggh, that’s going to be so sad! XD But it sounds like a good ending for the story and the character arcs, it’s just… 😭
Anyway, I think if that’s what feels right to you… then do it. It will definitely be more powerful and emotional if Amir dies in Dabir’s place, but personally I feel like a government that would allow that is…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My WIP (historical fiction) in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 10 months ago
Me too!!! Abe is so sweet!!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
That’s good! At least you can pass and not have the stress. I suck at chemistry 🙄
Hmm… you should draw your characters (or new ones!) in a short comic strip for the holidays. Like a Peanuts Christmas strip. I started one, but I forgot about it when I was gone this past week 😅
-
Power and
Scoutillus Finch are now friends 2 years, 10 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
Tysm!! I really appreciate your reply <3
I can’t remember what part of the school situation I was talking about, but I asked my chem teacher and apparently she raises everyones grades and the end of the quarter, which imo is a weird way of doing it because I don’t know what grades I’ll have, but it looks like I can pass thankfully…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 10 months ago
I don’t have the time to fully reply, but I just want you to know that I read all your posts over the last few days on here, and I’m sorry about everything you’re going through ❤️ I felt legit anger for you over the school situation, and I can sympathize with the melancholy over the holidays. Wishing you a better Chris…[Read more]
- Load More
