@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
🤣😭 Too true
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*over here
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@smiley @anyone-else
*we authors over casually matchmaking our charries in an AU RP*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll be praying for you guys! I’m sorry it’s been so rough.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Adrian
“Germany,” Esther explained. “Although I have lived in America for the past several years…what of both of you?”
“Aletheia,” Ev answered for the both of them.
Adrian wasn’t paying attention. He was still stuck on the word Fatherland. He tilted his head and looked towards Erich. “The Fatherland? What do you mean by that?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Alright thanks!! And yeah, I know what you mean by abrupt. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I don’t mean to butt in on y’all’s conversation, but I just wanted to share my thoughts real quick, because I can understand what you’re going through.
It’s not easy to trust God, but He’s got a purpose, and I’m sure you know that. I’ve lost both grandparents on my mom’s side, and I’ve often wondered why God didn’t heal them ev…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course. 😊💖
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ev
“I can’t wait,” Falon said with a smile.
Ev smiled back but it felt unnatural. He met Falon’s eyes. She seemed to be racking her brain for something else to say. But something else seemed to float behind those dark eyes… and somehow, Ev knew he felt the same way.
“So…” Her fingers tapped nervously agasint her foam cup. “I heard t…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago

-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @smiley @calyhuge @loopylin @whalekeeper @savannah_grace2009 @rae @anyone-I-missed
Alright… y’all’s charries might already be all paired up, but I’m adding in my two new charries nonetheless. Hehehe. They don’t belong to a story yet because… well I got an idea for them before I got any ideas for their story. XD fyi, they don’t…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Do you want to start us off? @Freedomwriter76 has a copy of where we last left off on the previous page 🙂
Also, we can start a new plot if you guys want, I know we have who is it… Acheron? as the current antagonist? He can continue being bad or we can make something new happen 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Woah, he has his own family??! That would be crazy. My sister doesn’t want kids though 😂
Oh my goodness wait you’re a aunt?! 😳
Oh, those are great! I had a friend recommend half alive, TOP, and dayglow to me awhile back, I listen to them occasionally. Do you have a favorite song? My favorite from dayglow is nicknames, can I call…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
Nar gave a beautiful smile, and Hugo instantly smiled back.
“Now I can answer your questions,” he said. “I’m from… well, I’m not from Lovedream, but I live there. It’s a pretty weird city stationed in between nothing and nothing, as my brother likes to say. I am not hurt, and I don’t hurt myself often.”
The young man took off his…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Hey! Sorry I meant to respond to this when I saw it, but I got distracted with other stuff xD.
The first ones probably my favorite. The second one feels a little abrupt… almost, if that makes sense. But I think they both work!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
S’okay to be slow, I’d rather be able to read your RPs than have to skim a pile of pages XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay. Well I know this doesn’t help immediately… but the opposite, little good things can build up too, if you can be mindful of them. I know you’re probably not looking for advice exactly like that, but it’s just something to think about.
Do you want to talk more about the stressful things to de-stress, or talk about s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hugo
Seb made a disgusted face and headed towards the nearest mirrored wall to look himself over. This was lucky; one could never have a conversation with the euphoric child listening in.
Nar immediately began firing questions.
Hugo laughed along, scattering light across his face. “Woah there, stallion’s girl. Way too many questions. Let…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That’s okay 🙃 Is there anything in particular you’re struggling with? Or is it mostly everything in little doses together?
- Load More
