@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oki. I don’t know how y’all want to switch it up, but I have Fynn, Callista, Lukas, Ami, and Ev available for any other charries to dance with rn. XD So take your pick, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
I like it!! I can’t really think of any thing else to add besides what the others have said. But there was one paragraph that I was a little confused at:
My gaze snaps back to the ground. The source of the voice stands beside me—a man, maybe in his thirties. From his clothes and his unshaved face, he appears to be a worker of some kin…
-
Esther replied to the topic Christmas!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh yeah, our tree is super full every year. And Mom and Dad don’t even put all of their ornaments on it. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Short Short Story Prompt War! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yessss! I’m in! Now that the holidays are over, I should be able to get back into a normal routine of writing again. (:
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
I shall not put this off any longer. I present: this poem. Also doesn’t have a name.
…
Cue: The Synod. Dark mass of mysteriously hooded beings, bowing towards someone.
Warrior babe, lend us your ear
May this synod divine your fear
And heed its inner beck and call
The soul which into your place fell.
As host, you breathe the frost of stars
And not…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, thanks for the compliment!
-
whaley posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
@not-so-secret-secret-assassin is debatably the most legendary currently missing KaPeeFer and I will die on that hill.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@mimeralizedwritings
Hi!! (Sorry about seeing this only now, the KP ghost regularly eats my notifs)
Doing okay, especially since it’s Christmas. I got some drawing books and a really beautiful art book by a guy named Omar Rayyan. Ate cookies, stole cookies. Feeling some dread about the second semester, especially because I’m years behind in mat…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, she might head in Felicity’s direction for support, just to feel better
@rae.
I didn’t cry, but I had a sudden urge to find Marcel, give him a hug and just be with him.
Aw XD I’m glad
Now I’m wondering if there is anyway Chase could find Marcel, because Chase has an urge to apologize. Like, an urge so deep that it’s one of the fi…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@rae @jonas @highscribeofaetherium
Hugo
As Hugo wandered around, searching for a new partner, he caught a shard of an argument between Nahim and some girls. He twisted his body to veer around them, yelling, “If firearms were allowed, yours would be a much shorter conversation!”
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hello! How are you doing?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@highscribeofaetherium @loopylin
It’s so good!! A lot of my style was inspired by that movie. It doesn’t actually seem that way, reading my writing XD But you know my name, Whalekeeper? Comes from a WIP partially inspired by Song of the Sea.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! Yeah, I figured it was pretty obvious, lol. I wasn’t really trying to hide it.. I guess I was more concerned with telling the story than surprising the reader. And I’m sure most of us have read other stuff with basically the exact same plot, so it wasn’t exactly surprising anyway.
Got it, I’ll fix that. Thanks!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Did you get that name from Song of the Sea? I always think of that movie whenever I hear the name.
Technically. 😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, that was so sad! I really liked it though, tag me if you post more.
Oohhh, I like it!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah, it was mentioned in the dialogue, but I guess it might be easy to miss that.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
*Calls out @everyone* Switching partners, now!!
Hugo
He tried to teach her a simplified set. But even though she was a good learner, the music slowed down, and any “real” swing became impossible. They both laughed, shook it off and went back to waltzing.
From how the evening had gone so far, Hugo tried to form opinions on Nar. She seemed to be…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks! I fixed the stall part in my document, but it won’t let me edit my post anymore.
- Load More

YES. RISE AGAIN, MY LORD. RIIIIISE.
Nice to see you back 🙂
I’ve never heard of William Starkey. What are his achievements?