@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And I don’t know why Spring sleeps on an air mattress, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Here ya go!
THE SEASON SISTERS
Spring yawned, and slid off her air mattress. Her older sister Summer was fast asleep.
She looked at her alarm clock. It was 6:29. Just then, a piercing alarm broke through the silence. Summer groaned and rolled over. Spring jumped up and yanked the blind cords. Bright sunlight danced through the room. ” Time…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
GREAT topic XD I don’t have my very first story anymore (it’s probably in storage) but I have one that I wrote when I was… Ten, maybe eleven? That was kind of my first actual novel attempt. It only has like, two chapters. Brb, I’ll go find it to post
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
Goodness XD That’s so fun. And yeah, crazy dreams like that always happen when you’ve woken up during the night and gone back to sleep again. Have you ever had a lucid dream?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Girl I feel you, I’m missing four adult teeth that will never grow in 😝
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Again, please tell me if I’m writing your character wrong, or you want something to play out differently.
Babs
Babs wiped at her eyes. “Okay…”
They decided to do a sweep around the room, one girl starting by the exits, the other by the entrance. But Babs knew dolefully, as she trudged off to her side, that she would have seen the Gua…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh I’m so excited for this!! I joined kp after you started the fanfic, so I didn’t get to follow along from the beginning.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay, I’ll think about it! No problem, thank you!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
So, yep! Mostly just because of the curfew. I guess I was trying to show how the villagers were impacted by it, if that makes sense.
That’s true, I might use that word a lot XD. I’ll have to reread it and see where I can change words around to fix that. Thanks for pointing that out!
Yeah, I get that. I’m not really sure how the…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XDXD YES. You shall be one eventually, child of the pen. One day. I see it in you.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
IM A CHOSEN ONE
IM OFFICIALLY COOL
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And classes start again after the dance, which is the day after tomorrow in roleplay days.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Not absolutely certain. There must have been one, but I can’t remember. And tbh if I don’t remember, I doubt anyone will because I moderate this entire thing XD Go ahead.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Most of the basic teachers are set up, lemme think… chemistry, math, history… and I’m guessing the other main classes, although I can’t exactly remember. For optional classes, Philosophy, Botany, Dance, Art and probably P.E. have been established.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Hey, how was your holiday, btw? Wishing you a late Merry Christmas, lol ❤️
-
whaley replied to the topic A Poem I Wrote ❤️ (Hey… got any ideas for a title?) in the forum Poetry 2 years, 9 months ago
Thank you, I had a lot of fun writing it! I used to catch a lot of pill bugs when I was little. Called them rolly-pollies. Goodness, I don’t know how to spell that XD
Oh those dreams must be so cool XD I never dream about my characters. I see yours reveal their greatest passions easily. How often do they communicate to you t…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Babs
Babs hesitated, then did the only thing she knew to do. She made a beeline for the closest friend.
Felicity stood watching Lois walk away. A strange look crossed her face as she glanced down at her still outstretched hand.
“Felicity…” Babs grabbed her friend by the arm, almost tripping over her own skirt. Which was pract…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Ohh, I see what you mean. I meant the main character isn’t looking at the sky anymore, but yeah, I’ll have to change that. Thank you!
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
OH! And I have Hallie and Easton who I have not RPed for yet but will do so now…
…
Easton
“So, are you glad you came? You seem very confident with that waltz now.”
“Yep!” Hallie flashed him her signature smile. “I’m glad you came along.”
Easton bobbed his head in a small laugh. “Anytime. But…” he peered over the heads of students. “Looks lik…[Read more]
- Load More
