@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Ello! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Hi! ❤️ Nice to meet you! I’m Whaley, what do you want us to call you? What kind of story do you want to write? Welcome to KP 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Aw, yes, he needs to recognize that concussions even exist.
Oh, Felicity has a short fuse? XD
That’s hilarious, because Mars (Marcel’s nickname btw) would see Chase as the one to protect in any situation, even if Mars was the one in trouble XD
Calvin
“He’s missing.” Calvin kept his voice level. “But there’s no need to blame…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I liked those! My favorite part was probably the worldbuilding and seeing how the fairy tales tied in to the series. You’re right though, there was a lot of romance. 😑
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah those theories definitely make sense!
I agree on the fact that the Dawnshard was the most interesting aspect. I also thought it was interesting seeing how the Sleepless communicated, and more of what their goals are.
The rest was more simply entertaining in the Lopen-is-great sense
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Heyy, I got it! XD That’s actually really funny and clever.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh noo! Hydration is important!!!
They are basically sci-fi retellings of fairy tales all jammed into one world. So like rupunzel, cinderella, snow white, and little red riding hood, but the stories have been adapted to fit a sci fi world. I do not recommend the second one but the 1st and 3rd have been really good so far! The main…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Stormlight Archive in the forum Book Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve read them both, and enjoyed both, what were your other thoughts?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
That is so interesting! I love the arcs, they sound really realistic. It’s kind of cool that Ami’s, Ev’s, and the villain’s main desire is for control.
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah it is, actually. 😂 I didn’t want to write about someone getting married so I chose adoption instead. XDD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@esther-c Lol! For a moment I thought that first one might be based off of Esther from the Bible. It’s not, right?
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh and for those of you wondering, Ami’s type 2.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @hybridlore @whalekeeper @mineralizedwritings @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @rae @grcr @anyone-else
Sooo… I was working on some “character-building” the past day or so, and I’ve fixed my MCs’ character arcs/internal conflicts to tie into the theme more and so I can write them better/more accurately. (With a l…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD
Wait, you stole cookies? 😝
Yes… *mischievous twinkle*
But my mum almost never minds, because I almost never eat sugar offered to me. I sometimes near faint because of low blood sugar, and I’m known in my class for never telling someone I’m hungry or thirsty until it’s too late XD
I’m doing alright, everything was kinda…
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ack! Sorry I’m late, but I finally found time to read this. M’kay…
So the one big thing that I noticed was a lot of telling and info-dumping. I could handle the information, but it’s not always enjoyable to read a bunch of backstory. Stuff like that should be sprinkled throughout. Besides that, there were a few places where things…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Critiques for a short story I wrote? in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course! (:
-
Esther replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @hybridlore @highscribeofaetherium @jonas @anyone
Ok, so I have bad writing, but my worst writing I deleted years ago!!! 😭 There was three chapters of a book I wrote on my parents computer when I was like 7, I tried to start a few books when I was 9/10/11, I had an almost completed book around 11, but I still have a book I…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Okay… he’s in the shop next to the dancing building, literally next door. Just so you girls know. Cal saw it in his POV before coming in for practice. Not that anyone knows 😅
Calvin
“Spot on.” Calvin standing nearby snapped his fingers, and strode over to join the two girls and interrogate the nervous boy. “What’s your name?…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I think so! You can go ahead and RP first if you want. 🙃
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Lol I thought you didn’t see my post but it turns out I didn’t get a notif because I’m now mimeralizedwritings😂
Hi!! (Sorry about seeing this only now, the KP ghost regularly eats my notifs)
Totally ok!
Doing okay, especially since it’s Christmas. I got some drawing books and a really beautiful art book by a guy named Omar Rayyan. A…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
XD Yeah, I could see that!
- Load More
