@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Hello, Humans! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 9 months ago
Welcome to KP, Avery!! I’m Esther: a volleyball-playing, violin-squeaking, dog-obsessed, homeschooled, fiction-writing, God-loving, teen girl! I’ve written fantasy and dystopian, but I have ideas in historical fiction and contemporary.
Shades of Deception, 1st in a YA fantasy trilogy featuring spies, talking cats, and prophecy
Um tha…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Fun! *pulls out ongoing list of character names* Ok, so my list isn’t as long as I thought it was. XD But I’m always adding to it, lol. (The ones marked with an asterisk are the one’s I’ve used, but it doesn’t really matter)
For guys:
Axel
Jett
Maverick
Ace
Kai*
Blaze
Jagger
Rainer
Clayton
Clifton (Clif)
-
Esther replied to the topic Help? in the forum Sci-Fi 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome! Glad I could help! 🙃
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ve done a read through the Bible in a year twice, I think. XD It can be a lot.
-
Esther replied to the topic Read through the Bible??? in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I might hop in. Idk. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
And…my board is the worst looking one of them all…
It looks fine. 😉 I’m just a perfectionist. 😂
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ok, awesome! I’ve been meaning to check them out, just haven’t gotten the chance.
That’s so cool!!
Ah! This is so harddd! XD
Ok, my choices: Marcurious, Livia (for obvious reasons XD), Xandro (hehe), Rylee, Audrey, anddd Lilitu. Oh and the freebie…Selena. (Because she looks quite mysterious. XD)
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
The villain spy thing sounds pretty fun to me, but I’m pretty much game for whatever!
I think I know which characters to add in, I just need to write their descriptions and everything
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh man, that’s hard. I’ll be praying!! ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks for the prayers everyone! I think I figured out what was causing the problem and I’ve been able to fix it. (:
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I was imagining him in my head more realistically…
I expected that XD Is your mental image of his and Nar’s dance practice all messed up now? I have a realistic image in my mind for him… I just can’t draw it. So maybe if I do at some point, their appearances can be reconciled a little XD
I expected his hair to be a different style, but the…
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
Yeah you can picture him differently, this is more of a cutesy style, and I’m probably going to try drawing him a tad more realistically. This is more of a “literally draw any fun detail that comes to mind” doodle.
And there are some proportions I want to change too, like the size of the eyes, face shape, etc.
I love him!! Crazy…
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 9 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
I did one for Seb, but his pose took up the entire page and I wanted two poses XD Soooooooo… we’ll have to wait on those.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
tell me what you think when you’re done!
Yep, lol. I’m not currently reading it, i’m just a perpetual fan. Volleyball is the only sport i understand (Haikyuu explains it super well) I own 3 of the books, it’s my go to comfort read. I’ve actually only seen seaon 1 of the anime, and then read books 32-45. The middle chunk had a little…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
@grcr @savannah_grace2009 thanks! I’ll make sure to go back to these when I need a name!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
Here’s a list I just made using a generator: these are female, fantasy/science fiction names but most of them would work in any genre.
Viola
Islett
Mileya
Madelia
Savana
Aurolia
Quine
Ileana
Mayla
Sophina
Jadise
Annah
Amerly
Isley
Emila
Arian
Chloette
Noria
Ariella
Madie
Avelyn
Airelyn
Alivia
Elenna
Amery
Aubria -
hybridlore started the topic Character Names in the forum Characters 2 years, 9 months ago
So I don’t think we’ve had a topic like this before, but we might’ve. I’m sure there’s some in the KP archives XD. This is where we can share lists of names that we like but probably won’t use (or will) so other people can use them and get ideas.
@grcr @highscribeofaetherium @esther-c @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @trailblazer…[Read more]
- Load More

