@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh man, I’ll be praying. ❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 @acancello
I wish I knew EVERYONE here in real life…it’s kind of sad that we’ll probably never meet each other in person *sad face*
KP Con anyone…? 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Fynn
“From Aletheia. We used to live in the District of Daemarrel, but some things happen, and now… well we don’t exactly have a permanent home at the moment.” He hadn’t quite accepted that truth until he finally spoke the words. It was true. They had no permanent place to live. “But to be honest, I don’t mind that much. I l…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
Oooh, cool chapter! Love it!! And of course, love Marcurious. 😁
You wanted to critique my writing too, I think? If you want you can use the same link, or I can make you a new doc. Whichever you prefer (:
This link works for me! Unless you want all our comments to be separate. I’ll try to start reading it next week once our s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh… that’s very interesting. it seems like quiet a parallel… I guess it’s a conclusion anyone in their right mind might come too when working in such a awful place. I had no idea Fin had such a similar backstory! Fin becomes one of the good guys, right?
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
I’ll introduce my charries and try to write an RP soon, it’ll just have to be tomorrow probably
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awww, that’s so sad! 😭 The parallelism is really cool though.
@rae Ooh, that’s a great fear for a villain! Very relatable
-
hybridlore replied to the topic My Work In Progress in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 9 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 Ooh, this is really interesting! Haha, I noticed that about @scoutfinch180 too, it was very thorough!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, it sounds so cool! Yeah, that’s a good way to get information, XD. A mystery-type thing would be cool! I don’t have too many ideas right now, but I would love to read it if you end up posting pieces later!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Thanks!! Yeah, I will!
So, it’s realistic. I almost said contemporary, but I think I’m going to have it take place in the 90s. Because my dad lived in New Mexico for a few years, and I believe it was during that time. So I’m going to pick his brain and try to make it as realistic as possible. I won’t put it in the same town but I m…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Apparently I had already made that exact post before so I had to add an extra emoji XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
😭😭😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
What’s the plot for their story like? Is it dystopian, fantasy, realistic?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Ooh, I love them! I know, sibling dynamics are so much fun. Please tag me if you post anything more about them!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Oh, cool! No problem XD I just like noticing those things… I think @whalekeeper says Mum too even though she’s not British either. I’m kind of mixed European, but I think I have some German blood too!
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 9 months ago
Wait–it IS 2024. 😳
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Of course!
Easton
At least Hallie was enjoying herself. Not that he wasn’t, he just didn’t find dancing the most exciting thing in the world. Besides, everyone seemed to have found a partner. He didn’t mind sitting out.
But apparently he wasn’t the only one sitting out. A young woman with brown hair leaned against the wall, only a…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Also, wait, are you British? If so, that’s really cool!
I can’t keep up with where everyone lives on here XD. -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
Awesome, I’m definitely going to try them! Thank you!
My two siblings and I all use Kindles and love them. If you have a library card, you might be able to get Libby, which you can send books to your Kindle with. And Kindle Unlimited is the subscription service we have–it’s like eight dollars a month, but it’s so worth it if you’re able to…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 9 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @mineralizedwritings @keilah-h @hybridlore @rae @smiley @savannah_grace2009 @anyone-else-sorry-I-can’t-think-XD
Ok, I am so excited to officially introduce these characters!! They are pretty well developed, but their story is still in the works. 😂 I love their brother-sister dynamic so much and I just love them so much 😁 Here t…[Read more]
- Load More
