@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yes, I’m glad you guys like the idea!!
Also it’s totally fine for a few people to question the same character. That way there’s some diversity in the questioning.
Hi Alyssa! (🤣) Um… it’s nice to meet you! Could you describe yourself for me, in your own words?
(To your character) Your author called you Silvanis Snickerdo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah I get it, I just can’t help but apologize for ruining some people’s mental images, I guess 😅 And I am trying to redraw the character anyway.
Thank you for trying to defend me, I really appreciate that. You’re kind of the sweet mom friend on KP, in a good way.
XD lol I’m a mom friend… 😂 tbh I really am though. I feel kinda…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
And Easton Woodbury (seventeen years old, Hallie’s brother)

(To anyone who starts to interview them, I [they] may not be able to reply right away. Anddd… I want to add more charries but I’ll leave it at two for now. XDD Let’s just say I’ve been working on character voice a lot lately. 😂)
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh you’re on YWW? What do you think about it? I’ve been looking into it lately, but I’m not sure if I’m willing to spend the money on it…)
Ooh fun!!
I’mma do one right now then…
Actually, two, but not one person has to interview both of them. 😛
Hallie Woodbury (fifteen year old)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Aww, I love those so muchhh!! 😭❤️
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I’ve made a video on Canva before. I’m definitely not an expert on it, but if you have questions on how to use it, I should be able to help. 🙃 (I think I figured most of it because the video was like five minutes long and Canva was not being cooperative. 😂)
Yesss, for real! That’s exactly it 🤣
I think this is going to be a prett…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, so I just had a great idea. It’s technically not my idea but I have it, don’t I? XD
In the Young Writers’ Workshop, they don’t roleplay a lot, but they have this activity in the character forum called character interviews. Basically if you have a new character, who you want to get to know (or even an old one!), you can ask people to interv…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
Pls pls pls never apologize for the fact you’re still trying to find your style!! I know it takes time and you shouldn’t feel bad about that! Also, chibi style guys is a challenge.
Yeah I get it, I just can’t help but apologize for ruining some people’s mental images, I guess 😅 And I am trying to redraw the character anyway.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
I could not help but think of Combustion Man from AtLA when I saw that 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Y’all, I have fallen in love with these charries… I’m dying to write their book but I barely have any plot so yeahhh, that’s a problem XDD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
(Oh and I finally figured out how to keep the quotes from getting blurry when I downloaded them off the internet after I made Easton’s, so Hallie’s is probably clearer. XD)

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @freedomwriter76 @smiley @mineralizedwritings @rae @anyone-else-idk-XD
Pics are finally working!M’kay, so I’ve already introduced these charries before, but at the time, pics weren’t working. Sooo… now it’s time to share their moodboards!!

-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, she did!! Probably my favs of hers ❤️ Although Tom, from the Wings of the Nightingale Trilogy, might be my fav…he reminded me of Riker a lot, hehe <3
I’m totally gonna have to read this now!
I have!!! ‘A Night Divided’ and I’ve been trying to read ‘Resistance’ by her!! She’s a great author too!!
Yes she is!! She keeps her s…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
XD that’s a mood. I’m that way with a lot of things until I finally decide to watch it.
Yeah, makes sense. Oh yeah lol, I used to watch that guy a lot. There’s a messy side to some minecraft youtube, no need for any elaboration.
Yeah I personally really like it, but I only watch his single player vids, because with multiplayer games…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Fynn
He dropped his gaze to the floor and didn’t speak for a moment. “I’m not offended… I just…” He sighed, tossing his bangs out of his eyes with a flip of his head. “I guess I am a little… self-centered, am I?” He gave a quick chuckle. “I just don’t want to… to lose her…” he softly said the last part, but pasted on a smile…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Yeah, I see your point. It’s kinda all throughout Marvel, and you just have to decide when it goes too far for you.
I haven’t seen Jurassic park actually!
Ack, yeah. I used to watch a lot of minecraft, but tbh some of the creators were actively feeding that side the the fandom… yuck. I still watch Ethoslab’s lets play occasionally…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s Pietro!! : D
I love that drawing of Dante, it has so much character!
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
(I’ve rewritten the beginning of my main WIP so many times. 🤣)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay! Yeah, I get that and I’ve been trying to work on that.
Awesome!
Okay so question-I’ve heard a lot of people (in videos on novel writing) say that you shouldn’t start with your character waking up to start their morning. So should I change how I start the story? I’d still have the same scene where Neveah tells Sef that sh…
- Load More
