@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh my word, my writing was so cringe!! 🫣
(I’m done spamming, sorry. XDD)
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*it wasn’t
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*skims past pages* My word, I was barely able to keep up with this RP apparently XDD I wasn’t even moving that fast.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I’m pretty sure theirs design careers that don’t involve drawing. Like designing website kind of thing, or posters, ect. Movie posters don’t have art in them, right? You could totally do that.
Btw all the boards look amazing! I’m super excited to read this fic!
Cool that your dad does it!!
-
Esther replied to the topic THE CRAZY SLEEPOVER WHATEVER WE WANT RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s been foreverrr
I might be able to handle another RP, lol. Yeah, I probably could. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley (I literally almost tagged myself 🤦🏻♀️🤣)
Thanks!!
Yes, I love her music! I think my favorite is Jesus Is.
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks!!
Yes… 😏
Except the MCs and the rest of the charries don’t know until later on. Plus… Well, I’ll keep the spoilers to myself. Unless you want to hear them… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Okay, I officially love them!!!
Thanks!! I love them too 😜
and you can differently see how they’re different
Oh yeah 😉 But their internal struggles are similar (perfectionism, people-pleaser), so it’s cool how they can kinda relate to each other without being fully aware of what they’re relating about… idk know if that made any sense. ὠ…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What is the cringiest thing you've ever written? in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Mexico? I set an entire short story in “Europe” when I was eight or nine XDXD
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
I saw your post! :]
To Vikii (I’m bolding this so it’s easier to sift through posts)
How do you feel about the whole apocalypse thing? Do you see it as messed up and depressing, or does it not bother you for some reason?
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
A member in my immediate family has Dissociative Amnesia 😊 I’ll take Conrad!
To Conrad
What is your greatest fear? And what is your greatest achievement in life so far?
-
MineralizedWritings posted an update 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 have you seen the clip from what if of ant man calling Bucky ‘the silent but deadly’? 🤣
-
Esther replied to the topic Mood Boards/Aesthetics in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@mineralizedwritings @smiley @freedomwriter76 @anyone-else (I’m trying to tag the people who know who Adrian is, lol. It’s k if you don’t. XD)
I made a new aesthetic for Adrian… but I’m not sure if I like it or not. XD Here it is.

-
Esther replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
@smiley Oh I love this! 😂😂
Hallie
Oh um, Easton’s great! He’s all that and a bag of chips! (Their story takes place in the 90s and my girl is on top of all the slang they used then XD)
…
Ok, you did ask for honesty… He’s kinda too methodical for me. And sometimes I think he just needs to chillax a bit. If something is happening unplanned,…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Who wants a Marvel AU? 😉 in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Glad I could help 😁
I have an ongoing list of names for characters. I add to it whenever I find a unique name or one I like.
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Those are all such good names 😭 Now I’m never going to choose… (jk, I will, but seriously those are good)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 8 months ago
XD lol I’m a mom friend… 😂 tbh I really am though. I feel kinda responsible to make kp feel as happy as I can, without being harsh y’know? Idk, I’m still trying to figure it out. I felt kinda bad after interjecting.
No no, you’re good! Or at least I wasn’t annoyed. And I feel that responsibility sometimes too, more irl than an…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Interviews in the forum Characters 2 years, 8 months ago
Yep! This way we can practice character voice.
-
whaley replied to the topic The AT-C (top secret) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Reporting as Agent Whaley, no longer on permanent leave. Requesting repurposing as initiate after brain wipe.
File-476 of Catalogue 221: Anomaly-6099
Name: [Glass Frog]
Origin: An abandoned hospital in a jungle biome, Earth 590.2.
Direct sightings: 12
Signature sightings: 31
Description: The Glass Frog is a humanoid being, in fact quite…[Read more]
- Load More

@freedomwriter76
It’s hilarious lol, I have no idea what ep. I just saw it in a compilation of all the jokes. It looks like it has Peggy, ross, Bucky, and Black Panther in it?
@freedomwriter76
Pretty sure it’s this one!
@freedomwriter76
Guess what!? I just watched captain america the first avenger with my mom! She really liked it a lot XD I was super nervoud because I’m not very used to sharing my interests with the family, but yeah it was fun! She likes spy movies, so I’m looking forwards to the winter soldier, and also she totally thinks bucky is dead 😜
oh…[Read more]