@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Haha, I love that!! XD I try to make readers squeal often whenever I have an Everdala scene in my book.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
*curtsies*
Luck taken, as I am now short of three teeth! I’m kind of woozy right now… my dog keeps sticking his nose at my mouth, trying to figure out what happened.
Yes! I love Loopy art!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I respond to all three 😜
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It’s okay, you can call me whatever you want XD I was just kidding. You’ve earned the right by being such a fun online friend. And anyone else on here can call me Whaley, Hannah, or High Empress Queen of Bananas.
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I think I’ll put my charrie in whatever this one will be rather than the character party
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
I was reading the roleplay to my sister, and she started squealing when Ev and Ami got back together for dance practice XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
By the way… apparently I’m getting three teeth pulled tomorrow?? Very probably without meds, because I refused them last time and now I’m the “tough” patient? So I might not roleplay tomorrow or however long it takes.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Oh, cool! Hannah is a pretty name.
Thank you ;P There’s really no point in hiding it since I go by that name on CWW, and a chunk of people on here know that already.
… would you hate me if I called you Hannah Banana?
…
That, my friend, must be an earned achievement.
@rae @jonas @savannah_grace2009
Babs
“No, no, no. But who knows w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation. And then they get snowed in so even if they wanted to, they couldn’t leave.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
It could just be something where our characters were all invited to a cabin to relax or have a vacation alone, but find out that all these other people got the same invitation.
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Party! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@y’all
I’ll probably be willing to rejoin if y’all change it something like it was during the “party,” just cuz the action part was moving too fast for me to keep up, lol. I might throw in the original charries I had in here, but I may choose someone different.
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Thanks guys!! Yeah, they’re probably my favorite ship I’ve ever written… 👀🥰
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @lightoverdarkness6 @mineralizedwritings @savannah_grace2009 @smiley @anyone-else!
Just want to share a little snippet that I recently wrote… Spoiler, it has Everdala. 👀
🤭
“You really think it’s worth it?” Fynn raised an eyebrow.
“Yeah. I think so.”
“Then I’m in.” He gave a firm nod.
One by one, the others agreed. Ev g…
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Ok! Yeah, I was planning to continue reading your book today, since I haven’t touched it in a while (😭). I’ll get back to you about it by the end of the week 👍
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Hey!! It has been a while. I’m doing good, thanks for asking! ❤️ I can’t remember if I was telling you this or someone else, but our family joined our new church a couple months ago (I can’t even remember when anymore XD) so we’re trying to make connections with people and find ways in which God wants us to serve there.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Lukas
Lukas led Liv out of the room, her hand in his, hoping to avoid Fynn’s gaze. Thankfully, the woman at the front counter faced the back wall, grappling with paperwork. The two sneaked out, only bursting into laughter once outside.
“That was too close,” Lukas said, his laughter subsiding.
They strolled down the sidew…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
@freedomwriter76 *gratefully takes the cookies and tissues* Ty ❤️🥺
Aww!! 🥺 I can’t believe how much detail you put into your villains’ backstories. It makes them so likable in a way I love as a writer but hate as a reader. XD
Awww oh my goodness yes sameeee 😭😂
Also how are you doing girl?? We haven’t chatted in a while ɶ…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
This sounds pretty cool, I hope you reduce their age gap a bit though lol 😂 isn’t Bucky at least ten years older then her lol?
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Two quotes from class today.
Tutor: “Does anyone have math problems to present?”
A random kid: “I have problems. They’re just not math problems.”
Tutor: “Yes, I didn’t do all the homework myself.”
A random kid: “I’ll have to talk to your parents about this!”
Tutor: “Well, you can talk to one of them. I’m not sure you can contact the ot…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Quote Archive in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 8 months ago
Mm… wise words…
- Load More
