@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
HA! I actually have a chance?
Please, please, please…. 🙏 🥺 Think of all the scenes you could write!
Lolol
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That would make it more interesting, instead of just having more characters die off we’d get to see Eric struggling with his brother’s death.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No no no no no!!!!!! 😭😭😭 Why are you doing this to me, Ellette? 😢
Can’t you just… save Eric?? 😭 They said he could go free…
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy Adventure RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@jonas 👍
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Sounds like a character XD
if you want to be confusing you can say わかりません(Wakarimasen) which means ‘I don’t understand’ next time lol.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Yw! I love language questions lol. Yeah Japanese doesn’t have the ah sound in abby, only the au sound so that probably is your name. Idk why somebody would say thanks in a language the recipient doesn’t know 😂😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic What's new around here? < 3 in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 10 months ago
Oh that sounds cool! I’ve seen western towhees here, we get owls sometimes too.
Oh yes! I mean I don’t really speak it, but I can read basic stuff okay.
ありがとう is Arigatou, or thank you.
アビイ is Katakana, which is used for words that are foreign in Japan (Like American names). I’m assuming this is a Japanized version of the…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Ha! I got it right!
😢😢 Please tell me Eric and Asher don’t die too. There is too much death in this book. 😭
-
Power replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Oops! I fathom ya’ll be the wrong people folk!
🏃♂️💨
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
@liberty I would if I could buuuut… I don’t really have any animal characters 🤪 Sorry!
-
Power replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
On a side not, I think people tend to give satan too much credit. He seems to be view as the opposite of God, satan the ultimate evil, God the ultimate good. . . but this view is very flawed. I think a more accurate comparison would be a flea opposed against of the universe (the observable universe is about 500,000,000,000,000,000,000,000 miles…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I haven’t read the story thingamagiggley (I postulate n reckon that’s what this here forum thingy is for), but I hath a very important question to query.
Hath thou fed thy pet orangutangally? Nay? Welp, mayhap ye shouldest go n do it before he roars in rage and remorse, then tears up the typewriter writing woefully woefilled words.…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
No worries. Have fun. I’ll be eagerly awaiting your return. 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle You’re so secretive! What are you hiding? 🤨 XD
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Something is going to happen to Eric and Asher… 😢 Am I right?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
More, please?! You can’t leave me with this:
Something was about to happen that would change everything.
And then not say what it is!! 😤
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
That’s a pretty good addition to the scene! I don’t think that deviated from your story’s voice at all.
You’ll see. Then you will understand why other readers are mad at him. It wasn’t pretty.
Hehe, okay.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
even if it is his fault she was captured in the first place.
How did that happen exactly? Was it more of an ignorant blunder, or?
- Load More
