@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
XD I should have known.
I’m quite disturbed because we like the same things so often. It seems like our personalities are different enough, though.
He’s the only writing channel I’m subscribed to. He’s simultaneously hilarious and extremely helpful. I love it.
Yep. I used to learn a lot from Abbie Emmons. She was helpful when I was first…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Yeah, that’s a really good way to put it!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Praying! 🙏😢
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!
We just found out that the dad of two girls I know from school passed away unexpectedly yesterday. Right now we don’t know why but I can only imagine how this has turned his family’s life upside down. The girls are 14 and 10/11 and as far as I know it’s just them and their mom now (I don’t think they have any other sibling…[Read more] -
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
I have not. Thanks for reminding me about it, lol.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Nope! You just told me I could only put a few of them in my signature, plus the 100 character limit, and that was when I was trying to convince you to save Eric. I can try to fit them all in, or I’ll just write “all of Ellette’s charries” if that’s what you prefer. 🤗😉
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
@ellette-giselle Looks good!
-
Esther replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 10 months ago
I love that!! I love how you can see so much personality in each person! <33
So cuteee! Yesss, she needs to become a new character!!
That looks soo good!!!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Gotcha. Yeah, no problem. He did faint, so there obviously was enough blood lost for that. You’re good! So, does this mean you’ll have to rewrite a lot of what you already have, or not much since you’re about to have Joseph leave?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
Overall, it was pretty good. Some of the dialogue towards the end felt a tiny bit clunky, though.
Very well,”” Eric sighed. “I shall bare the displays of emotion for tonight, but by tomorrow hugs will be limited to once a month.”
This is funny, but it sounds old-fashioned all of a sudden. Is Eric just teasing? Does he lapse i…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
1. It gives the reader more hope in a happy ending.
2. It’s more interesting because you play on the past events of the book to make readers think Asher and Eric will die, but then defy the stereotype, keeping them on their toes.
3. It saves Asher and Eric. 🤗
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Veil of Night– second book in The Flames of Hope Saga in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 10 months ago
YES! Much better. Thanks so so much!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
My chart is still in the works, but it includes the same nine types he discusses, I just rearrange a few things and summarize it quicker so I can glance at it for reference. And I’m constantly adding other things, stuff like the Maslow’s Hierarchy of Needs, other coping mechanisms/corresponding fears I’ve noticed in real life, etc.…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
*Insert heavenly choir singing*
That’s my DUUUUUUDE, I listen to his videos every time they come out! He saved me from eternal confusion and I understand so much more than before. The 9 types videos he’s making are especially helpful. I definitely don’t agree with everything, and yeah he can make some crude jokes, but his method is de…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m good! Honestly I had no idea it’s been this long, I guess time passes faster the older you get. 🙂
Hey, sorry it took a minute.
You’re good
Oh it depends. Sometimes I only have 4 or so points, and sometimes it’s close to 16. It just all depends on what points I know I need/want to hit.
Right, you just outline a…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
Ok! Thanks for the offer! 🤗
-
Esther replied to the topic Question about religion in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 10 months ago
Everyone else had some fantastic points and I agree. God does everything with a purpose, and one of those purpose is to bring glory to His name. The angels were made to do God’s will and serve Him, right? Satan didn’t want to, yet time and time again we see Satan’s plans thwarted and God glorified. I like how Andrew put it:
God knew…
-
whaley replied to the topic Animal RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 10 months ago
I’m going to pass on this roleplay because I’m already in a few, but thank you for the tag! I’ll probably follow along with this for fun.
- Load More
