@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@savannah_grace2009 (Almost tagged you @Livia XD)
Lukas
Lukas chewed on his lips for a moment, resting his elbows on the bridge railing. The river gurgled by, providing fresh water for the fountain in the middle of the courtyard. He tried to get the words flowing as fast as this river, but nothing was coming to him. Whenever Lukas was…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic NEW and IMPROVED WIP!!!!! in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 8 months ago
If you gave me a deadline, I’d be totally down for it! Sometimes I’m busy with school and whatnot, but if I have a deadline, I’ll be sure to get to it and give you some feedback!
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ooh I love desert settings! Too bad Liv doesn’t feel the same way – and too bad she is so exhausted, for that matter. Is this sister older or younger than her?
I don’t think it’s too repetitive, except for this bit at the beginning:
Baron knocked and entered his Father’s quarters. He knelt. “You sent for me, Fat…
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I think you can still join!! We’ve had people introduce themselves half way through the challenge, at least, so you could try and sign up. It is for ages 13-25, I believe.
– Spy signing off Â

-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
I think I just assumed that most people who know each other irl on here are siblings, and you guys were working on this thing outside of KP, so that’s what made me think of it. I am not a spy… in fact, I’m a detective 🕵🏻♂️
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The diamond game. in the forum Film 1 year, 8 months ago
Tomatoes are delicious, but, I admit, potatoes are better.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aw, that scene is so sad! 😥 And yeah, that is kind of creepy. One of my friends who used to live in Germany said that some people in Germany pretend like WW2 never happened–or they don’t believe it did.
Yes, as long as you’re writing, you can throw snowballs!
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
It might take me a bit to do, though. (CWW frenzy)
-
whaley replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Aight, I’ll join with a couple. I made them up this last week for a project and I’d like to mess around with them. 👍 Their names are Pilgrim and Izzy.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
A whipped cream gun? 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Lol!! 😂
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Ok, so wait! I was going back in the history and I couldn’t find where people said that stuff! I know Power and Elishavet did, and you of course with Write or Die! but where did all the other stuff come from?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Snowball Fight! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I LOVE it!! XD That was hilarious. I love how you took people’s actual comments and wrote them into the dialogue!
-
Light replied to the topic Hi…. (: in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I’m so late on this but yess I’m doing CWW again this year!!!
My name was Lightoverdarkness6 last year but I’m gonna try and get it changed to Natalie Gray. I’m so excited!!
-
whaley replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
Hey girly! I made a post on CWW for all the KP people to join, so if you give me your username I can add you to it. ;] Whenever you have the time.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator I think I tagged you…
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
I do not see it. Can you find me? @Gia Atwood. Or maybe if you can tell me the first letter of your last name… right now it’s just giving me a list of Abigail’s, none of whom have a duck pfp as far as I can tell.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator I can’t find an Abigail with a duck!! 😭
-
hybridlore replied to the topic CRAZY WRITING WEEK IS BACK!! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 8 months ago
@theducktator @savannah_grace2009
Have you two gotten on yet?
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 8 months ago
Currently working on a new project for CWW. If I don’t reply or roleplay quickly, this is because my week is filled up with competition!
- Load More
