@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 4 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Awesome! Hopefully we’ll be able to get this sorted out.
Thankfully KP hasn’t been having too many problems lately! 🙂
-
whaley replied to the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Tagging as many people as I can think of.
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @mineralizedwritings @loopylin @linus-smallprint @keilah-h @rae @theducktator @grcr @highscribeofaetherium @raxforge @theshadow @janellebelovedpig @stephie @ellette-giselle @thearcaneaxiom @princesachronicle22 @hybridlore @savannah_grace2009 @esther-c @the_lost-journal @felicity…[Read more]
-
whaley started the topic The Great KP Search in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 2 months ago
Dear friends and fellow countrymen,
I have been attempting to find the emails of KP leaders/directors/moderators. In my search, I have discovered that the emails I have tried ending with @kingdompen.org don’t work. Any blogs I come across are dead.
*Raises hand* I have, however, found four hopes. 1: A fellow by the name of Josiah DeGraaf started…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Also, where are the rebels getting fuel for their vehicles/new plane? Or, if they are battery powered, the generators that make the electricity?
-
Power replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
Quick observation (And this may have already been mentioned somewhere else. If it was, sorry.)
When the fighter plane is stolen, it was being transported by land (Which, based on the fact that it was completely intact, and it’s a plane, would indicate it was only going a short distance) and was apparently fueled up (since it w…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
@esther-c Thank you!
@anyone My brother has been feeling a lot better, and he just got the all-clear from his surgeon yesterday. 🙌 Thanks for your prayers!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 2 months ago
Popping in again to let y’all know that I’m seeing all these prayer requests and praying for them! <33
-
Esther replied to the topic Worth All the World in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
This was really strong, it’s great you’re making Easton and Hallie struggle with the fact that Tyler’s dead and not making them coming to terms with it instantaneous. It’s realistic, and you’re doing a good job at it. I think you could maybe delve into the despair a bit more, but other than that everything is good.
Thank you!
And…[Read more] -
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
The precious angel kid is my favorite though. 🙂
All credit to Loops, and at the same time I weirdly feel complimented because it’s my character. 😂 She draws him in the cutest way. Way cuter than I do.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 2 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 year, 2 months ago
I’d answer that question if it wasn’t for the fact that this scenario happens in my project anyway. 😂 Sooooo. *Inconspicuously sneaks away*
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Color of Hope in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 2 months ago
@theshadow @whalekeeper @ellette-giselle @linus-smallprint @theducktator @keilah-h
New chapters!! There’s a bundle of them, but yes, this is the end. 🥹
Let me know when you’ve finished, and I’ll try to put together some questions about the larger arc of the book.
Thank you guys so much for reading! Your encouragement and comments have been…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic What Happened to the Moderators? in the forum Questions and Support 1 year, 3 months ago
I’m going to try this again because he’s been active more recently. Dear wizard of the KP realm, @reaganramm … If thy soul is present, please respond to us, dear sir. Or don’t, if you don’t like to. We would simply like to know how you are and who you are.
-
whaley posted an update 1 year, 3 months ago
If you’re bored and wanna talk, feel free to respond to this post. Sometimes summer can feel like such a social dry spell, ironically. (Or not ironically? Since the metaphor is so apt? I don’t know how to use ‘ironically.’)
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 1 year, 3 months ago
Aaaarrrrttt! First of all, the siblings are very cute and the different nuances in design for each sibling are *chef’s kiss* The other two drawings are fun too. Your style reminds me of metallic materials and art, probably because of the way you highlight hair.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
It is.
Though why didn’t he have many questions for Jonathan about how he got there?
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Mission Impossible– Two books out by 12/14/2025 in the forum Novel Critique Requests 1 year, 3 months ago
Good chapters!
Evan and Elias were hilarious. I love the team. And we got to see Jim again!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Thanks! As of now, he’s feeling totally better and hasn’t taken Tylenol since last night, so we’re hoping it passed. Thank you for your prayers!
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 1 year, 3 months ago
Please be praying for my brother! His stomach was hurting again today (he took Tylenol, so he’s fine now, but I don’t know what’ll happen once it wears off and if there’s something wrong.) He had surgery a few weeks ago to fix something wrong in his stomach, and hasn’t had pain this bad since.
- Load More

Hi. Life is dull and I keep getting sick. I don’t know what to do with myself and I’m beginning to panic because summer is almost over and I haven’t done all the goofing off I meant to do, and then between school, dance, and a job I won’t have any free time, and I’m going to be an adult in two years, and then I won’t have any free time ever, and I…[Read more]
Aw, I’m sorry you’ve been stressed out. 😕 I get it; summer is equal parts fun and discouraging when you realize how much you haven’t done. It’s the same for me. Other than improving my health and learning the theremin, I haven’t done much. I’m finally working on driving, but even that has been slow.
I feel like it’s very easy to feel lonely, too,…[Read more]
hiiiii *clears throat* I’m on again lol XD
yk what, I need to get off again sorry hehehe
but anyways here’s my email so you can email me XD
simonasavage68@gmail.com
Got it!!