@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Tagged you wrong lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@freedomwriter76 @whalekeeper @loopylin @anyone else
Would you guys pray for me? I’m just having kind of a rough time with my health, and it’s preventing me from making friends because I have to stay at home and take care of myself :/ I’m getting really lonely and I don’t understand why I have to go through this during a time in my life where…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ok, cool! Unfortunately we don’t have disney+ so I don’t think we will see the Mandalorian.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
You can totally join again! I liked your roleplays.
@everyone
It seems like the day is over…
*tries to remember everything that happened and fails because there was so much*
Is everyone done? If so, we can just *summons early morning music* If not, please say so!
I will be gone from this afternoon until Sunday or Monday…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Keilah should answer because she’s the expert XD I don’t like Obi-Wan Kenobi but I really enjoyed the first two seasons of Mandolorian.
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
@loopylin @godlyfantasy12 @rae @whoever
i found these that are for my story. They might not make a lot of sense but I like them. :]

-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Let's Laugh! Writing Memes in the forum Art 2 years, 7 months ago
*comes floating in, majestic cape* *angels sing*I
*pats your head*
The student has become the teacher XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
We could have whatever subjects we want in the morning, (say normal subjects but really loose and without the schedule), electives in the afternoon and break early so people can do whatever…?I
@loops
I appreciate you finding the schedule 😊 You must have scrolled back a lot 😳
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Question for the local star wars fanatic! (And any others here I am unaware of : ) )
I just saw the original trilogy with my parents for the first time! Really enjoyed it, even though the fights were a little slow for my liking. They haven’t seen anything more than the original trilogy, what other movies or shows from the franchise…[Read more]
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @keilah-h @beth-torres @rae
NAZYRA
She wanted to bristle at Nahim’s commanding tone, but beat back her pride enough to listen, attempting to pull in her Essence. She looked at the newcomer’s curiously.
I think that is the shortest RP I have ever written in my life 😂
-
Sara Ann {Spark}'s profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
Esther and
Artistodysseyfan are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago -
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic A New Beginning: A Marvel Fanfiction in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hmmm this is interesting…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Character Adventure (Formerly Character Party) in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@jonas @princesachronicle22 @rae @beth-torres
NAZYRA
Had she been in a war before? Nazyra’s mind reeled as her companions conversed, on edge about the two figures nearby. Of course she hadn’t fought in a war. She was Elevated!
Her Essence undulated sharply in tandem with her quick breaths, despite her efforts to hide her rising panic. She…[Read more]
-
Esther and
Liberty are now friends 2 years, 7 months ago - Load More
