@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic My first short story contest entree! Critiques appreciated in the forum Short Story Critiques 2 years, 7 months ago
Um, I don’t think so. I believe I was just pointing out some wording that I felt was a little awkward. My suggestion was a way to word it differently so that it would be smoother to read. As for the describing the forest, you could tap into his emotions a little bit then, but that wasn’t exactly what I was pointing out. I was just sug…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yessss, awesome idea!! love it 😎 And it will always give our charries something to do if the RP slows for a little bit. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Ads? in the forum Questions and Support 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m having a lot of problems seeing the updated page 😕 It just isn’t. Updated, I mean.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Kaine! Share yourself with others before you get pulled into drama so they can save you with love if you need it!! DUde!!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Good with me!
Btw, me, my brother and mum use noise-canceling earplugs too. They only cancel a layer of the noise so you can still hear what’s going on, but they do wonders for anxiety. I’ve also used – weirdly – rose tinted glasses. I only used them a couple times, but it’s the same concept – they cancel out a layer of visual.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Thank you <3
@freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @lightoverdarkness6 @anyone else
I wanted to share a snippet! I’d say this is from book 4. Also y book has been changing so much recently and I realized yall don’t even know abt this plotline yet, so I guess it isn;t exactly spoilers.
I’m pretty proud of how this turned out,…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
@whalekeeper @jonas @rae @freed_and_redeemed @keilah-h @godlyfantasy12
Alright, gonna RP for two more charries real quick. Feel free to have your character interact with them or totally ignore them. 😛
Hallie
“Are you sure my hair looks okay?”
“Hallie, it looks fine.”
She turned away from the window and narrowed her eyes at her brother.…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Everton
“Woah, what the— Oh…” Ev pushed a hand through his hair and looked at the boy he had run into. “Tony right?”
Sorry it’s so short. I wasn’t sure if Tony would just give a simple answer or not. 🙃
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
He could draw the whole yearbook XP
Ben
Ben pointed at the drawing. “That’s me, isn’t it? You squinted at me real weird, and that’s what told me.”
The boy gave him a long, depressed stare. Then nodded.
“Score!” Ben bounced his knees – not just as a celebration, but because he was already itching to transform into one of those wolves. But…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
The classes are way looser now, so you can use the teacher whenever.
Yeah, I figured Chase shifted like that. I just thought it would be funny to have a character who realistically shifts, and always has to deal with putting his clothes back on XD We’ll see how he manages! And yeah, Chase could write, if you feel like that’s…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ben
It felt so free to be a single child!
Ben tossed his underwear out the window and scrambled out, along the frame and up the brick wall.
His tail twitched, so the sun rays flashed off and on in his eyes. Warmth trickled into his tiny rodent body – first through the skin folds connected to his armpits, then seeping into…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I’m sending a character Chase’s way 😛
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Don’t worry abt it, I grew up with a ww2 nerd sister so I’m used to it 😝 atomic bombs, Eichmann and Oppenheimer were family discussion subjects 🤣
I might have to check that out!
Thank you girl! Don’t worry abt seeing it late. <33
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I think we’re kinda merging the classes because the schedule is too complicated, so if you want to interact with someone of a different age that’s okay :] (correct me if I’m wrong, peeps)
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Here he is! I’ll roleplay him soon <3
Name: Ben Ransom
Age: 13-14 (I changed Mars to 14-15; like Mars, Ben’s appearance doesn’t always correspond with his age)
Appearance: White hair – not snowy, but dirty yellow white like polar bear fur. Jacket of the same color. He has white eyes, with a light green ring around the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, let’s do it! You can RP first though cuz I was just hopping on to answer your question. I don’t have time to RP atm. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Wolfie has the energy of every male child in my church, just fed by a whole potluck lunch XD
AHHHH HE HAS A LITTLE BRO?!?!?!
YES!!!
Okay okay I’ll add Ben, buuut it would depend on what physical age he is! If I add little Ben, it would be similar to the Marcel/Pax relationship. But if he’s a teen, the dynamic…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Should I add Marcel’s little bro? …Probably shouldn’t XD And I don’t want to have to write a whole intro post and everything.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yep that’s right! *offers you a breakfast bowl of ramen* I have an excuse to be on the internet because I’m researching gluten-free ramen recipes for my mum XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh boy, KP had better watch out for all this overwhelming fantabulousness. We’re liable to send sparkle to the moon.
(Ur good 😝)
- Load More
