@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I love that!! Those sound like so much fun!!
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh man, still praying <3
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Yeah, that’s totally fine 😉
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Loopy pretty much covered it, lol. It’s the next day and we’re just throwing our charries into the hallways or classes. We took away the schedule so we’re kinda just doing what we want. XD
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I love those!! The last one’s my favorite, even though it’s so sad. 🥺
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
I might RP as Lukas or Fynn soon. But there’s also Hallie and Easton who are about to walk into math class. They’re a lot older than Paxton, but it doens’t really matter. (:
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh yessss!
Sara, do you want me to RP for Lukas so he can meet up with Liv?
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
XDXDXD He loves complimenting people to see how they react.
Hugo
“Sure,” he shrugged one shoulder. His eyes crinkled with amusement.
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Thanks! Do you want @lightoverdarkness6 to take that slot? I don’t know who is going to take it, she said you can have it, so… idk what to do 😅
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hugo
Hugo blinked, then slowly grinned, cocking his head. “I’m going to pretend I understand, because you’re too pretty to disappoint.”
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Krogen has a fun personality 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Although Hugo is new, so ofc he hasn’t met as many people.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Ooh sure!!
The only things I’m are aware of are these: A new girl Esper (@smiley) is talking with one of Freedom’s charries in a girls’ dorm, @esther-c is playing with Hallie and Easton, Seb and Ellie just broke out of detention and are exploring the second floor, Chase is in detention, and Hugo and Nar (@rae) are talking in th…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Maybe epic fantasy characters need to go through a briefing class on modern culture XD I just gave my charries that knowledge without explanation. This kiddo is from a Roaring Twenties fantasy, so technically he shouldn’t understand anything either XD
Hugo
“Oh, um,” Hugo laughed, “Have you ever seen something that is just meant to spark w…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Hugo
Hugo watched the guy go. “My life rotates around my little brother, and wherever we run off to for our next job. Sometimes home is a theater, or a traveling circus. Seb has a habit of injecting those experiences into his idea of life, while I just try to blend in.”
He stretched his arms behind his back and winked. “I actually picke…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Sebzter
“Sorry for touching you.” Seb hopped up a staircase and waited for Ellie to catch up. “Touching is the worst. But I didn’t want to burn your eyebrows off.”
“You still could have warned me beforehand. I like knowing that something might kill me.” Ellie flicked her tail emphatically.
“Maybe. I guess I wanted to forget the conc…[Read more]
-
Light replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
You’re welcome!!
Haha yeahit really is XDOh nice!! That’s so fun. 🙂And girl I’m so sorry y’all aren’t feeling well 🥺 I’ll pray for you guys <33
Oh no that’s totally okay! I was just wondering❤
@highscribeofaetherium You go ahead and add your second charrie girl ☺☺☺
-
Sara Ann {Spark}'s profile was updated 2 years, 7 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 7 months ago
Love… um… expresses itself in many ways 🤣
I used one by Simublast. There are several others you can find online, though, if you look around.
Thanks! I’m feeling much better today, although it comes and goes. It’s possible that fainting spell was a result of this. The real issue is the puking, because we have si…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 7 months ago
Oh my, I’m sorry for resisting the punch, but my charrie’s going to try and hold his own.
Hugo
Hugo raised an eyebrow and held up his fist, but didn’t punch. “I can’t say I understand your perspective.”
The boy stood up straight, and grew a few inches like a lengthening shadow. It wasn’t much compared to Nahim’s muscles, but Hugo had be…[Read more]
- Load More
