@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, love your charries already! XD
I’m honestly not sure who to put in, there are so many… *sweats*
Maybe I’ll make a poll for myself or something😂
-
whaley replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey Rae, I read the first two chapters! 😛 I don’t think they’re a waste at all. I just put together a little overview of my initial reactions.
Thoughts on Nahim’s personality:
The strongest Nahim trait here is depression. Solid, unwavering depression. XD He thinks about his family constantly, and not much else. Personality-wise, he strikes me…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
(Actually, maybe it was in the US….)
-
Esther replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Irl, I’m pretty sure gangsters used to call the police the Fuzz. At least in the UK… probably not here in America, lol.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Ooh, I really like HighScribe’s idea!! If y’all don’t mind going back and ranking the answers, then I think we should totally do that.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
@lightoverdarkness6 (Are you alive?) @felicity (Busy with adult stuffs? XD I know you have little time but I wanted to tag anyways) @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @loopylin @theloonyone (ik you might be busy, ignore if you like) @smiley (I think you joined after I was done with this topic, hopefully my writing is better now lol)
*Dusts off year…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@loopylin @keilah-h @linus-smallprint @theducktator @theshadow @rae @highscribeofaetherium @savannah_grace2009 @theloonyone @ava-blue @esther-c @lightoverdarkness6 (I probably butchered these tags without a reference)
Heya people, bringing back this thread. 🙃
Can anyone think of times in fiction/whatever where police officers, government…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
In short, I’m really bad at character cloaking in rps.
We all experiment on here, lol. And it’s hard to tell from the writer’s perspective whether or not you’re revealing enough.
I never know if what I reveal is obvious or too vague to be interesting. My characters keep their backstories on a back-burner. But that’s just my own personal p…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Guardian Angels, a space story in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
Hey Rae! I forgot to tell you, but I have read all your chapters. Not necessarily the worldbuilding sections on the side, just because I didn’t have the time 😅 If you need to ask me any questions about my reactions as a reader, I’m game. Like if you want my emotional opinion on a section, or whatever.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
There’s always profile pics. *shrugs* 🫲😕🫱
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Songs/Playlists! in the forum Music 2 years, 4 months ago
I’m baaaack. And I’m going to say this again – you can have some songs with lyrics, I decided it’s okay! 😂👌 If anyone sees this.
This dude/dudette has a strong sense of duty, willing to sacrifice themselves for the greater good. They may be quiet or private, but are good-natured around others. They have a positive arc, tryin…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh, that would be so fun!
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I know! Maybe it can be a high fantasy with steampunk undertones, like in the backstory portion.
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*whispers* but I’m kinda hoping it is… I think that’d be so interesting… 👀
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Yesss, I love the big family dynamic so much. They also have a pretty big friend group, so right now the beginning of the book has some Hobbit vibes, where all the dwarves are suddenly introduced and thrown into Bilbo’s house and you have no idea what’s going on, lol. But I introduce everyone in more detail later.
Thanks!!
I per…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Steampunk? 😁 (I know it probs won’t be picked)
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Easton
“It’s nice to meet you, Maverick,” Easton said with a small smile, hoping to erase or at least curb the awkwardness of the situation. “Is this your first year here?”
-
whaley changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Don’t worry about it 😂 The only one I could think of off the top of my head was high fantasy, so I had to google the rest of them. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Hi… I’m back! in the forum Start HERE 2 years, 4 months ago
I’ve been good, life is lifeing, just so so busy 😅 And school is over, so that’s nice!
Yes, I’m so glad for summer *phew* We can kind of relax
How about you?
Just vibing 😎😝 There isn’t much else to say, is there? Umm I want to get a bunch of cartilage piercings soon, and hopefully start jiu jitsu.
- Load More
