@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
No, I don’t think it really matters, whatever characters you want to put in!
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
*Coughs* Focus, Whaley.
There is… a character I might want to add. Not a kid, but an adult teacher. I’m not sure if I want to, however, because it would totally throw off Seb/Hugo’s groove and because I’ve never shared this character and like my secrets. But it might be funsies. So just putting that pending decision out there. 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Although I was never a “little” kid… XD I’ve always been the tallest of my age demographic.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
I was little, and it was one of those plastic boxes with the clip-on lids. Fun times. Actually I think I did it multiple times.
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 4 months ago
@esther-c @acancello Hey, how are y’all doing? It feels like it’s been a while since we talked!
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 4 months ago
-
whaley replied to the topic Character Hunger Games (Inspired by YWW) in the forum Genre-Writing 2 years, 4 months ago
Want to drop by and say, I’m still working on this *Foreboding music*
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
I want to clarify that I wasn’t overwhelmed by this specific conversation and still wanted to contribute. The source of stress is outside this XD
-
whaley replied to the topic Apologetics in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 4 months ago
@thearcaneaxiom @linus-smallprint
Sorry guys; I dropped this when young adult life crept into play, and have since lost relevance and steam. I had some specific thoughts, since I wanted to clarify some things before moving forward. But I don’t even fully remember what my questions were… I may come back to this later – and reread our…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Lois Thorne is such a cute naaammee… with the “E” at the end for the aesthetic… *chef’s kiss* You have nailed the academic fantasy aura.
-
whaley replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 4 months ago
They’re so squeal worthy, but also realistic <3 Honestly my personality would be Tauren in that situation 😛
-
whaley replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
1. Steampunk
2. Urban
3. High
4. Arthurian
-
whaley replied to the topic Worldbuilding help and discussions! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks guys. I already thought of “the Fuzz” which I really like, so that might be it until I think of something OriGinAL.
-
whaley replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Ooh O.O Good luck! Don’t accidentally pack yourself in a box! I did that, once.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 4 months ago
Thank yoouuuu <3 That reminds me I have to draw the whole “family” but I don’t want to; it’s so much wooork XD And I haven’t learned to draw adults.
*Speaks to Dedication like a magical spirit* Help
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
I know it looks like more to add!! But at least for me, this list condenses the info and makes it easier to sort through.
And don’t feel bad about long docs; my full character profile for the kid I mentioned is like… 5k words and unfinished ;P
-
whaley replied to the topic Overwhelming Characters in the forum Characters 2 years, 4 months ago
Before I say anything else, I have to comment on how hilarious your “Alan’s favorite ice-cream” analysis is XDXD
ISTP. Do you do personality tests on your characters?
Yes. These types are not a be-all-end-all for me; they aren’t as important as say, the main internal struggles. But Meyers-Briggs captures some of the things I…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Thanks so much girlie!!
Oh I know, I’m looking forward to but also not looking forward to writing that scene… 😭
Yes Riker!! Yesssss (I’m so excited for him XD)
-
Esther replied to the topic A Place to share/write whatever we’re working on: Worldbuilding, plot, etc in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
Aww, I love that so much!!
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 4 months ago
@everyone
Okay! So Rae suggested the cabins, which can work, is that what we’d like to do?
I promise I had some suggestions, but they’re lost in my brain now😅
- Load More

Hey!! It has been a while!
I’m good! Busy, but good. 😉 The volleyball season is about to start with tryouts at the end of June. Right now it’s just open gyms and fitness training instead of actual practices. I’m really excited for the season though!
Writing’s been pretty good. I’m working on a new WIP over the summer which I’m really excited abo…[Read more]
That’s exciting! Yeah, I saw you posted on the Chat Chat about it and it sounded really interesting! I love sibling relationships in books so much haha. What’s the plot like?
I’m doing pretty good too! In real life, I haven’t been too busy now that school’s out. My grandparents have been coming over a lot and hanging out, so that’s been fun. I’ve…[Read more]
Thanks! Yeah, it’s gonna be so much fun. 😁 So there’s not a ton of action and it revolves around the theme of finding out what’s worth the world. So in Easton’s case, he learns that being there for someone and investing in their life can make more of a difference than trying to change the whole world, because to that one person, it means the wor…[Read more]
I get that! Sort of slower-paced, but more focused on the characters and their relationships. Cool!
Yeah, I really like it! I usually just do it while watching shows or movies with my family in the evening–once you know how to do it, it doesn’t require full concentration 😉. Oh boy . . . a lot of stuff. Two blankets, gloves, a couple bags, a…[Read more]
Yep!
Ooh fun! I’ve been into making friendship bracelets lately, so I kinda do the same thing.
Yeah, I totally get that. (: