@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
For real!! That does sound creepy XD
I’m going to be casually stalking your profile until you write a Lukas RP….*maniacal laughter*
And so does that… *cough* *cough*
Lukas
I’m back now. Want to meet up?
Lukas didn’t notice the small smile that formed on his lips. His heartbeat sped up, whether from nerves or excitemen…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Ultimate KP Novel in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Imma just go ahead and tag everybody again…
@theducktator @jonas @highscribeofaetherium @freed_and_redeemed @smiley @whalekeeper @theshadow @mineralizedwritings @grcr @rae @loopylin @acancello @keilah-h @hybridlore @beth-torres @savannah_grace2009 @lightoverdarkness6 @thearcaneaxiom @everyoneee
Welcome peoples! If you don’t know what this is abo…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh yeah those parts were fun too!
-
Esther replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Yeah, that’s true, it could have just been added for a modern audience. Oop, really? 👀 Sheesh
Yes! I loved that part! Yeah, true, but I really liked the snapshots they had of when the girls were little and playing tea party or pilgrim’s progress. That was cute ☺️
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Okiii XD
So um, Ramah dies… in episode three or four (can’t remember which), but the suddenness and effectiveness of it reminded me of what you’re doing with Lena here. Honestly, if I hadn’t accidentally read a spoiler before we watched that episode, I would have been completely shocked. But I think it’s going to work so w…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Fantasy/Modern School AU RP in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Yessss, do itttt 😂
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
Lol you messed up my tag! I saw your reply by chance though
Thanks!
ok, I’ll try to make this short XD
So, my cryptid story is an urban fantasy/scifi/comedy/idk genres are dumb/mystery that’s set in a little town in Arizona. It’s mostly about the two main characters, Maggie and Rory, going around and hunting for evidence of the super…
-
PrincesaChronicle22 replied to the topic Couple RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
@rae @theducktator @keilah-h @theshadow
Okaaay, here we go. For those of you I haven’t RPed with before, I tend to write loonnng RPs, so just a forewarning😉
Also! For clarity, I don’t think either of my couples are actually together yet. Everi and Anwyn have been traveling together but have not admitted their feelings. And Zyrin and Nazyra were…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
I don’t have a light enough blond for Legalos so he has like yellow hair lol
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Talking about are Fanfics in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings changed their profile picture 2 years, 3 months ago
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Here’s that reference I use.

-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
I’d take any advice. I’m very much not happy with my art no matter how good people think it is, so anything to help that would be welcomed.
Oh ok! IXD I’m like that sometimes too.
(Btw, I really like your style.)
Aw thank you!!! 🙂
The main thing I noticed was the way his face is facing. The top of his face is an almost three quarters vie…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Pics are up! And thank you, that means a lot! I’ve been working reeaaally hard on improving so I don’t feel embarrassed about what I post anymore. Which goes against what I said in my motivational speech up there 😅 But mental pressure motivates me well, even if it’s negative.
🙂 sure thing! Your effort really shows!
XD I know…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
If you want some advice on realistic drawing I might be able to help 🙂 I do stylized and realism.
But you were talking to whaley up there lol. Just butting in in case you wanted it.
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Movie Thoughts & Reviews (Anyone) in the forum Film 2 years, 3 months ago
Yep. It wasn’t true to the book character. I none Christian with her personality might have said that but not Jo.
I didn’t mind the added dialogue and tangents but I don’t think they were historically accurate, and Amy from the books didn’t talk like that. The clothing wasn’t historically accurate either I don’t think, so I guess it…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
XD ok but like don’t we all? Tauren is the kind of guy I want in my life and that’s why I wrote him 😅
I’m so glad you like the parallel! I’m pretty proud of it 🙂
XD
Aww I’m glad! That’s what I hoped for him to be 😁
-
whaley replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 3 months ago
Tbh girl, I can picture this drawing in a simplified drawing style, and it would look fine. I don’t draw realistically. For all I know, you are doing better than I would! 😂
-
whaley replied to the topic I've started my draft, would you guys keep reading this story? in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 3 months ago
Oh and both of the arcs you are seeing here are deeeeefinetly not a reflection of the author lol
*Bombastic side eye*
Anyway, Tauren has such a safe and sweet personality. I would definitely trust him if I needed a protective guy on my side.
- Load More
