@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
hybridlore changed their profile picture 2 years, 1 month ago
-
hybridlore posted an update 2 years, 1 month ago
It’s crazy that summer is just about over . . . I’m excited for school to start, but it feels like it went by so fast.
-
hybridlore replied to the topic Help with a scene in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I second @ellette-giselle, but I would probably make the larger portion of it Mandin’s, and then a shorter scene/s from Nahim’s point of view. Being inside the mind of a character who’s depressed and delirious can be disorienting (wow, alliteration there lol.) Except if the rest of the book is from Nahim’s POV–then, it might be better just…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
Hi Min!
Yes, Thankfully I have found it the same here! For me I used to not really speak what I thought when asked. I would just shrug or brush it aside, but I started feeling guilty about it. I came to the place where I knew I needed top say what I really believed. So I did. And the first time I did I was nearly blown to pieces with the…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Narrow Path Trilogy Book I: The Cost in the forum Novel Critique Requests 2 years, 1 month ago
I hope you don’t mind me reading your conversation above lol
Man it sounds like you’ve had kind of a rough time in the past with sharing opinions ect. People on Kp are pretty good with not being ‘reactive’ if you know what I mean. Like when you’re talking abt politics and the other person starts raising their voice, cutting you…[Read more]
-
Enid posted an update 2 years, 2 months ago
Hey guys. I’m tired. Really stressed out… Life isn’t life-ing, I guess. I want to take a break from KP, maybe for a week, couple weeks, whatever. Just so anyone who reads this knows.
*Puts down a jar of consolation cookies* *Leaves* -
Enid replied to the topic Rivals!!!! in the forum Characters 2 years, 2 months ago
Idk if this will help, but since rivals are basically competing to be the best at something, I like to give them some similar traits, but also some strikingly different traits. This way they end up competing in a “similarity” but the reason for competition is a “difference.”
Two superheroes who are Fire and Water personalities, and both believe…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Prayer Requests for Anyone in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 2 months ago
Praying! 🙏🏻
I can’t remember if I told you before, but I’m praying for the request you post a little while back. 💕💕
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
That snippet reminded me I have a question :] How did Riker kill Leon’s wife? Did he report her to the Nazis, or…? Was it on purpose or an accident?
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Whatever you want to do!
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Ofc 💗💗
Yess for real! I always am like “well this sucks but it’s worth it” because I always grow SO MUCH CLOSER to God at camp!!
YESS!!! Samee here.
You’re so generous XD XD thanks girl hahaha
XDXD you’re so welcome girl
Thank you sooo much girl you have no idea how much that means to me!!!! Love you too Light!!!! <333…
-
Light replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
Awww I’ve missed you too girl!! <33 How’s your art going? 😁
I’ve been ok. Alive and, well, just living lol. Slowly progressing on everything. My sister and I may be auditioning for our first play next week though! We’re really excited for that, even though we’re just hoping to be in the ensemble… nothing too major lol. also, my brain d…
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 2 months ago
Thank you! : )
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
@linus-smallprint Please correct me if I’m wrong about guys
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
The illustrations are great! I love the sibling drawing.
I don’t know what that would be! If they were girls it would be easy! I just don’t know how guys “connect” and whenever I try to write it my brothers look like they’re going to throw up. They say I make them too girly in their getting to know each other, so I just kinda steer clear. An…
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Oh wow I missed y’all’s messages XD
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
I would still love feedback on the other stuff as we went, but I’m a little at a loss with Aaron at the moment.
Thank y’all so, so much. I hope y’all can tell that this really is helpful…… I can see there’s a problem now…… I just have to fix it………
I understand what it feels like to get mixed feedback about a character, it’s so fr…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 2 months ago
*squeals* So good to see—er, hear?—um, talk? to you again!!! 😂
Oh yes, I understand the busyness. Our summer has also been purty busy. 😬 But it’s been so good. I have a summer job and between the times I’m working I was able to babysit for our old youth pastor’s son. 😊
Our church also had VBS a few weeks ago and I was the c…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
My goodness Whaley!!! You put into coherent thoughts what I’ve been trying to say this whole time XD XD I wish I could convey my thoughts as well as you lol!
No prob! And no bad thoughts from you about yourself!! I only convey thoughts well through journaling/writing :] Trust me, if you knew me irl, I am quite slow with my t…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic WIP: Let There Be Light, Book 1 of The Flames of Hope Trilogy in the forum Novel Idea Critiques 2 years, 2 months ago
Sorry Sara, I tagged you in the above message instead of Ellette. So if you get an extra notif, that’s why. 😅
- Load More
