@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 2 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Enid replied to the topic Art Sharing For All 🙂 in the forum Art 2 years, 1 month ago
@loopylin
Yeah, just the topic is awkward because I feel like I could do better 😖 A guy once pointed out that I act distant around him, and I had to explain that eye contact is not natural for everyone on the planet. (I was also distant because he liked me, but that’s neither here nor there.)
I don’t beat myself up about it, but I still try to do…[Read more] -
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I love this😭😭 so well put and so true.
Me too!! Someone in our church was diagnosed with cancer a while back, and that was a hard week for everyone. You could feel the underlying exhaustion, but I think I was greeted ten times more by different members. People were just thankful for the support they still had. That hardship,…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I would love to hear anyone’s thoughts, not just Rae’s. I’m still trying to put my opinions together so they may change.
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Actually, that’s explained better than i could have XD.
Lol, maybe I should be a thought interpreter when I grow up. If that’s a thing.
I can see both sides of the issue, but I feel neutral for lack of data. If anyone be willing, I’d be glad to slip into a character cloak and debate either side.
Sure, I would love to talk about it! This top…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, That’s alright. You know I’ll always give you my honest opinion and we can’t possibly agree on everything. Thanks for being kind about it.💗
Of course! By the way, I didn’t mean to sound like I disagree with anything you said. When I said you touched nerves, I meant those thoughts felt very applicable to second-hand pain…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Ok, That’s alright. You know I’ll always give you my honest opinion and we can’t possibly agree on everything. Thanks for being kind about it.💗
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
I really enjoy it! It’s the editing that can get a little tedious. The formatting is the fun part.
Good! I thought so! I bet it takes a lot of research to learn. I wouldn’t know how big the font should be, for example.
Do you title your chapters or number them, by the way? Cuz I’m divided on the subject. I never read chapter t…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Okay, I don’t want to enter fight mode, I just like asking questions 😅 Am I false if I say something like, idk, “be careful what you wish for?” A movie like Aladdin is about how humans can go too far with their wishes. I’ve read plenty of stories like that, and I don’t think they’re wrong.
You can choose to not reply. I’m just…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Just letting you know I read your thoughts, and some of them touched nerves, so I appreciate the time you took to write them out ❤️
My book update is that I’m now in the formatting process of my next book!!!!! I’m hoping to have the proof copy by no later then next week!!!!! I’m pretty excited! (In case…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Dude needs help lol. He’s pretty much cursed from the get go. Emmie is good though. I like the idea of a person who remains power-hungry throughout their life, but doesn’t go fully villain because of their partner. It’s like the opposite of Macbeth.
I think Rae is imagining an AU of her story where Alpha goes down the…[Read more]
-
Esther replied to the topic Character Castle! in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
@theducktator @freed_and_redeemed @whalekeeper @keilah-h @theshadow @grcr (i think I got everyone)
I guess I’ll start the first RP!
Audrey
I closed my eyes tighter as light tried to force them open. My head throbbed, weighing me to the ground. The crisp, cold feel of stone met my touch as I tried to sit up. I slowly opened my eyes, the blood r…[Read more]
-
hybridlore replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
For example, the heroine Sophie in Keeper of the Lost Cities has technically killed a bunch of sentient ogre families because she drowned a city. Her entire friend gang helped her.
Whatt??? I always thought they just flooded the city. 🤔
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Oh yes!! I think I’ve seen the quote ‘through darkness, the light shines brightest’ in a couple of kp signatures, which is kinda what you’re saying.
I think I like writing things that can be dark because it’s relatable. I find that some of the Christian places I’ve known in the past aren’t willing to deal with the idea of…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Our Last Hope sounds really cool!!! Yeah, why is it that the darker plots are more intriguing? lol. (Well, I know why they are to me, but no need to branch off on random topics.)
Thank you! I don’t work on it really often but it’s kinda my pride and joy as far as projects go XD
Hey, branching off is what we do here. I’ll listen…[Read more]
-
MineralizedWritings replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
You and me both girl XD isn’t the point of writing to do something different?
Yesss! Atoh is my priority but I really enjoy my other one.
Yeah, it’s rough. Well, maybe I can help you see another perspective on your mom. I know her chronic illness is different than mine, but depression is common to a lot of chronic illnesses.
One…[Read more]
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
RAE!!! I caaaaaaaan’t share this!! Secrets keep me going! Plus it wouldn’t read understandably without context. Nevertheless, thank you for the support LOL XDXD
I started a new short story about Tomoko Tadashi Tama (I think that’s what his full name is gonna be, still on fence) but I just discovered that the name Tomoko is supposed to be a g…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
And it being an unconventional one is the best 😜
Exactly! 🤪 Thx for responding to my little ramble 😚
Honestly prob gonna take a short break from editing bc as much as I love them, I need a break from Leon and Riker XD
and idk it’s a little more difficult when editing, bc I’m reading over things I’ve already written and rewri…
-
Enid replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 2 years, 1 month ago
Making something unique yet consistent is really important to me. But so hard to pull off XD
I like having two different ones to rotate between, it keeps me from getting bored lol. Thanks! I’m glad you’re interested in it. Honestly for so long ATOH was like my special project but now I’m not sure which one means more to me.…
-
Enid replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
To be clear, I’m not attacking Keilah, I’m just generally defending the use of magic in these generally avoided series.
-
Enid replied to the topic Question Regarding Fantasy Books in the forum Mission, Calling & Ethics 2 years, 1 month ago
A fantasy book telling the reader not to read fantasy books would be hypocritical.
I think a lot of this can be simplified through common sense. Were these books meant to be imitated? Were they portraying real sorcery positively, or just using for an obviously fantastical story? If Alan (or even better, his parents, since he was young and easily…[Read more]
- Load More
