@godlyfantasy12
Active 3 months, 3 weeks ago- Rank: Chosen One
- Total Posts: 6750
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Also, if someone/an office is really helpful, let them know that you are appreciative. They will likely be of help in the future, and doing something that makes you stand out (they do likely deal with hundreds of students) and makes them like you can be very beneficial if you have a problem down the road. (We remember and protect those who brought…[Read more]
-
Power replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
I work at (and am writing this from) the front desk of a college’s registrar’s office (The unofficial helpdesk of the college). What Elishavet and Koshka is pretty dead on.
I will add first of all that. . . it’s rather confusing. 🤣
We (College Admission and Registrar folks) expect students to know very little about the process…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
@theducktator
I’m just taking community college classes right now before I apply to any other colleges (gotta get some basic classes out of my way), so I don’t have any advice. But it seems like Elishavet and Koshka know what they’re talking about. -
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks ago
Ah. You just want to be included. XD
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 4 weeks, 1 day ago
Moth
They entered the archery range and Moth recognized most of what he saw – or, at the very least, could guess what things were for.
The range stretched on and gave room for plenty of boys to practice shooting all at once. Arrows were already flying. A satisfying thwacking sound went off at regular intervals; the arrows…[Read more]
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 month ago
@esther-c Hey Esther! How are you doing? It’s been a while since I heard from you!
-
hybridlore posted an update 1 month ago
@savannah_grace2009 Sorry I never responded to your message girl! The last few months were a little rough but I’m doing really well now. I was just thinking about you. How are you doing? I know this is senior year, right? (That is so crazy. I remember when you were a freshman. I’m also a senior, but I was possibly going to graduate last year and didn’t.)
-
Yeah it’s senior year!!! AHHH
what are you thinking of doing after graduation!?-
Sorry, I didn’t see this message!
I’m not sure, maybe looking into colleges (probably online, nothing big). I’m considering going into some kind of ministry or non-profit work. I wasn’t planning on anything like that, but I kind of feel drawn to it right now.
How about you? How is your family doing?
-
-
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Hellooooooo! Good to see you around! :-p
The themes, messages, character dynamics, the ✨plot✨, everything is starting to come together and becoming what I think Leon and Riker’s trilogy needs for their finale.
Good for you! I bet it’ll be satisfying to finally conclude everything and put the characters to rest, so to spe…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Idk, tbh. I think my world has different kinds of foods that are normal but to u they are weird. I’ve eaten live squid before. I like eating live seafood. Is that crazy?
What about u? What’s the weirdest thing u’ve eaten?
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George opened the stall door. She gave the mare a strong series of pats, then brushed a hand along the mare’s side, making sure the animal knew where the human was at all times. Spooking a new horse was a surefire way to get kicked.
Onyx’s coat already shone, catching the same glow that lit the stall’s wood grain walls. Georg…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
This is my 6000th post.
-
whaley replied to the topic Art challenge(s) in the forum Art 1 month ago
I have that image saved already on Pinterest! I should work on this tonight.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Nice pfp. My sister says I sound like a dying seagull when I laugh.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
Um… because you have multiple personalities. I guess.
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
George
George tipped her hat to the horses as she strode through the barn. She made a gentle clucking sound and announced, “Ladies and gentlemen… I am here to serve.”
A stallion let out a high-pitched whinny. He seemed to be walking in place with nowhere to go. He backed up, then pressed himself forwards, causing the door to grate…[Read more]
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
After discussion with the roleplay gods (aka Loops), I will add a new character. Her name is George and she is one of the academy servants. She is not solely from this rp; she is from the same world as Moth. Will describe her as the story goes. The only thing I have to mention is that she has an Irish accent. I’d rather not write it out in the dialogue.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
(Enid)
I’ve had my guitar for… four years, I think? Her name is Matilde. She fire. 🔥 I take care of her.
Yeah most of my favorite foods are abominations. But how are people going to make up new foods if they don’t try new things? U and me are pioneers, fr. They don’t appreciate us enough.
-
whaley replied to the topic The Chat Chat in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
XD Congratulations on acquiring a NeeDoh.
Oh that’s cool. Everything takes place in the same world? I’ve never considered having a bunch of stories sort of connected in that way. My ideas are always too different to belong in the same universe. But that sounds like a lot of fun.
My brain feels like the Ene…
-
whaley replied to the topic KP Playlist in the forum Music 1 month ago
@koshka @elishavet-pidyon @loopylin
Will listen to all of these in time then!
-
whaley replied to the topic The All-Boys Royal Academy AU RP! in the forum General Writing Discussions 1 month ago
- Load More
